Reviews for Brotherly Love
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 2/10
I love this, theres an aaaaaw factor to it :)
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Ohhhh, this is soooo cute!

I really loved how you showed their brotherly bonds in this fic!

Now! Would you pleaseeee write a similar fanfic where a drugged up Sherlock is trying to hide the fact that he did drugs and in his drugged up state takes a taxi to Mycroft's and Mycroft has to deal with his drugged up brother including hallucinations. Once Sherlock feels "fine" the next day, Mycroft does not let him leave the house until he's clean, hoping some new method of his will help his brother get clean once and for all.

Would you please, please, pleaseeee write this? It would be a dream come true!

OR...

Either Sherlock is on drugs and goes to Mycroft's house and Mycroft takes care of him OR he got drugged and Mycroft shows up at location John found drugged Sherlock. (maybe ambulance there) Overall comedy with Sherlock and brotherly love. _ _ _
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Aww so sweet, I just love the Holmes' brothers treacherous yet caring relationship! A well done story! : )
jack63kids chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Great use of an illness to explore the Holmes boys' relationship. I agree that there was likely a time when they got along after a fashion. I'd love you take on what happened to make that change.

I like the way you slip from 'now' to 20 years previously. I'm intrigued to know what was up with Mummy and I'm sure there's a whole new story behind those few words that is crying out to be written. Maybe it would cover both what was up with her and the ruck between her sons... just saying...

Very enjoyable one-shot, with further possibilities.
T. R. Wexler chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is so sweet!
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
A nice exploration into a complex relationship. One almost feels sorry for Mycroft. He seems to feel the need to care for his little brother - no matter what - rather a thankless job.

nicely written ;)
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
"I love exploring Sherlock and Mycroft's relationship and I like to think there was a time when they didn't totally hate each other." And I love reading about it, so your story put a smile on my face. :-)

"Besides, their mother was not having a good night. Mycroft tried to tell her about Sherlock's fever but she had simply ignored it, if she had even understood what he was saying." Mmmmh, quite the mysterious picture you're painting there... How about Daddy ? Is he taking care of Mummy ?
carlagodfrey chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is great! I don't think they totally hate each other now; just the rivalry gets in the way! Lol! :-D
Prothoe chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I have a soft spot for stories which deal with the affection between the Holmes brothers, so I enjoyed reading this one-shot from beginning to end!

Sherlock is so adorable when he is ill - and such a child! No wonder, that he leaves Baker Street!

"He would actually attempt to take Sherlock's temperature in a less pleasant method." Hehe;) *evil grin*

"He was dying of curiosity, obviously, but he wouldn't ask Mycroft for details on his health." Like I said before: such a child...

"With that thought in mind, Mycroft went to the edge of the bed and sat, gently running his hand underneath Sherlock's mop of curls and pressing it on his brother's forehead." Awww, cute!

I totally agree with your statment in the author's note (that there was a time when they didn't hate each other), so I loved the flashbacks. Very touching and believable.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
GAH! All the precious brotherly feels.
MASHFanficChick chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Awwwww! I loved this! It made me wanna snuggle Sherlock, even though I know he'd squirm away. And I agree: I love the idea that Sherlock and Mycroft weren't always antagonists; that it was something that happened as they grew older.

(I'll admit, I'd love to see more in this universe. A direct sequel, or something different. Because BOYS!)
Tifa chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Awwww! XD I loved this to absolute pieces, I can really see this happening! Loved your exploration of their relationship, and your portrayal of Mycroft's softer side. Despite everything, he is a big brother, and that's what they do, look after their sick, cranky siblings - no matter what age they are! Brilliant, I loved the dialogue between them, and Mycroft's memories of their younger years. Fantastic, I would love to see more fics exploring their brotherly bond! XD
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I kind of love this adorable sickfic. It's rare to find one that isn't out-and-out explicit slash and the Sherlock/Mycroft dynamics are always fun to read and write. Well done! x
Ashtrees chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is really sweet!
Oh, Sherlock, you always asume that Mycroft doesn't care!
bruderlein chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Sweet... :) Though it's strange that Sherlock would escape from John to Mycroft... though I can understand how he wouldn't want John's mollycoddling... it's always nice when they act like siblings and not like archenemies...