Reviews for Famous Last Words
Original Name chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Fantastic job! Everyone is in perfect character, so thank you for a great story! Javert desperately needs a hug, though.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is such a wonderful, well-written story, and a very creative ending for Les Mis. I never thought I would read an in-character reconciliation between Javert and Valjean, but you've done it! And I love that Javert was sent to find him by Cosette and Marius. You give so much depth to Javert here, especially in his line about why he believed that people couldn't change. Wonderful work.
spiderfire chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Heh. Now I am going to have to go watch Shoujo Cosette.

I love the build up to the "thank you". Both of these characters have so fundamentally influenced the other.
Darkover chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Dear CaptainHooksGirl: Wonderful! The word "frenemy" might have been invented for Valjean and Javert, especially the way you have portrayed their relationship here. I, too, like to think of Javert as still being alive and learning something from his experiences, rather than dead by suicide. There is no denying that, regardless of what their relationship entailed, both Valjean and Javert knew each other longer than either man had ever known anyone else. I like the way you portray both characters. Sincerely, Darkover
Katherine NotGreat chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Dear Lauren,
In spite of your never answering my reviews (BOO!), I must again repeat that I'm thrilled you got into my oldest-favourite-fandom!:)))))And I'm so grateful for your "Redeeming the Inspector" stories:)
Best wishes,