Reviews for Jade Palace High
Monk092099 chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
this is a really great story and nice how when Po and Tigress first meet and became friends into lovers at the end, can't wait for the sequel to this either.
Robert sikes chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Hi it me your pal Robert I love the story you don so far I am trying to Reed moor beecus you no the animé sriees I was plan it turn in to a movie and I am all miss don with the movie it could be 2020 when it comes but rember it a kung fu superhero movie wish me luck
moonLight117 chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
When will this story Continue? It was sooo good
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
Make the sequel
Donavan chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Might I suggest that Shen and Tia Lung send someone to kill Po.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Bravo best I've ever read. Seriously
killer43penguin chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Ok. Love the story and cant wait for sequel.
You saod that you might need help, so i was thinking it would be an honor to write a story with you.
I was actually thinking of the forst 2 chapters as a reminder of what happened in college and the rest is what happens after college. A wedding perhaps? Followed by a child? Or something, IDK i just want your opinion.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
should do the sequel if u have already done it lett us know
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Hey nice story!
01eggy10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Absolutely amazing story. It has no affect on me whether it is Kung Fu Panda or not it is great. I also hope you do sequel that would be nice.
PS61521 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hey shug, I like it so far but it needed a good deal of editing in Chapter 1. If you need grammer help I would be glad to review with you. Akyda is cool, she seems more like a character you would like over me. I usually write the strong, silent types. You are good at writing the "in your face" characters. I will continue reading and let you know when I finish.
triopelt chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
at first i was in complete shock of how you ripped apart the origonal story, but by the end of chapter two i was in love with the story and i couldnt stop reading till i reached the end, all in all i like how you made the chapters, and great job!
candycanelila chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
OMIGOSH, IT'S SO SWEET! It's so cute!... I love it!...
Blades of justice chapter 13 . 5/2/2013