Reviews for Jade Palace High
Robert sikes chapter 1 . 1/30
Hi it me your pal Robert I love the story you don so far I am trying to Reed moor beecus you no the animé sriees I was plan it turn in to a movie and I am all miss don with the movie it could be 2020 when it comes but rember it a kung fu superhero movie wish me luck
moonLight117 chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
When will this story Continue? It was sooo good
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
Make the sequel
Donavan chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Might I suggest that Shen and Tia Lung send someone to kill Po.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Bravo best I've ever read. Seriously
killer43penguin chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Ok. Love the story and cant wait for sequel.
You saod that you might need help, so i was thinking it would be an honor to write a story with you.
I was actually thinking of the forst 2 chapters as a reminder of what happened in college and the rest is what happens after college. A wedding perhaps? Followed by a child? Or something, IDK i just want your opinion.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
should do the sequel if u have already done it lett us know
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Hey nice story!
01eggy10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Absolutely amazing story. It has no affect on me whether it is Kung Fu Panda or not it is great. I also hope you do sequel that would be nice.
PS61521 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hey shug, I like it so far but it needed a good deal of editing in Chapter 1. If you need grammer help I would be glad to review with you. Akyda is cool, she seems more like a character you would like over me. I usually write the strong, silent types. You are good at writing the "in your face" characters. I will continue reading and let you know when I finish.
triopelt chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
at first i was in complete shock of how you ripped apart the origonal story, but by the end of chapter two i was in love with the story and i couldnt stop reading till i reached the end, all in all i like how you made the chapters, and great job!
candycanelila chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
OMIGOSH, IT'S SO SWEET! It's so cute!... I love it!...
Blades of justice chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
What a great story
Sweetluckygirl chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Cool ending! Good job!
Music Person chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Honestly, to me some of the characters are out of character. Mostly in the fact that I don't see any relationships in the Kung Fu Panda world (even Po/Tigress... sorry if you disagree). Other than that, very nicely done!