Reviews for Ignite
LOL, practice indeed!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 10 . 3/15
awww that was sooo cute
renee chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Haha takao you pervert ;) love this!
CosmosTalk chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Is it bad that at one point I almost shipped YuiTaka and cursed myself, then he was in Takao's room, I cringed and wanted to kick him?
Neevey chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
:-) I really liked this!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
OMFG YOU UPDATED! YOU UPDATED!
mitasekai chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Oh grace-san thank youuu so much for making an omake! I read the title is Omake 1, is there any chance you will make another omake? hohohohoho i'll be glad XD

Oh yeah i understand maybe you should stop this story and make another new story! How about MidoTaka life in university? That will be awesome!

And about this omake, u great as usual. love you as much as my love to MidoTaka

Good luck to you!
Icchann chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I love how Midorima's so considerate of Takao not getting hurt and Takao being an seductive lil shit and enticing MIdorima w
puruku chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
You always know how to make the perfect blend of sweet and hot :)
Fantita chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Cute, sexy and sweet! It definitely made my day better, thank you!
Ryuka32 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
5 STAR STORY! From beginning to awkward situation to hot and sexy end. Shin-chan's feelings were portrayed so well that I nearly cried when he broke down all those steel walls and just became like a little kid in takaos arms. Takao handled the relationships with Yui and Shin well, even being a true friend when ending everything with Yui, whose character I loved btw. Overall, you are an awesome writer, I look forward to reading more of your work. You deserve a favorite.
FallenxLinkin chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
awe.. this definitely made my day :)
Mainaa chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I really liked reading your story, Shin-chan being all nice to Takao but he didn't realise what he was doing was so cute. Awww some moments tugged at my heart, Yui seems nice but MidoTaka all the way! 3

Thank you so much for this fic!
puruku chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Wow, guess now Midorima can start thanking google and wiki ;) ;)
puruku chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
Loved how Midorima hugged Takao and I died when he said "Damn Wiki!" :)