Reviews for Knotted
S.A. Davis chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
This story is just perfect. I absolutly love it. I really hope you continue.
RaivynBlack chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
HOLY SHIT. i love how the wolf and seth are almost separate entities! its amazing and very cool! write more!
Ceasar-Flickerman chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
HOW VERY DARE YOU PUT THIS STORY ON HAITUS IM NOT COMING AT YOU WITH A PITCHFORK IM BRINGING A FUCKING ARMY NOW UPDATE BEFORE I FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU
Cassie-D1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
ryderishot chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
This story is awesome! I love the way you write Collin and Brady; they're adorable. They really are an old married couple. Very well written; I'm hooked.

On a related note I'm gathering a mob with pitchforks to demand a new chapter already.
Luonto chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Amazing detail. I like it.
darkhk chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
it's been two weeks. while i dont have a pitch fork, actually dont even have a wrench, i am willing to find one and use it. love the story, i like that it doesnt exactly follow the "rules" that most use for the whole wolf thing because we dont rly know everything about it i like how you do it, kind of making it your own. and i love candy. and food. and stuffed french toast. and bananas.
russianroulette10 chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Sublime.
I love your interpretation of the wolf-pack interactions.
Sarah chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Mylanta56 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I truly loved how you described Seth's wolf taking over his body - it was incredibly detailed and so wonderfully fitted together. The pluralizing was a nice touch; it made things seem more inhuman than it's supposed to be. What's weird is that the telepathy interaction in this chapter didn't bother me at all. I was, surprisingly, able to differentiate Jacob from Seth when they were communicating. I'm really digging this version of Seth: he's really cheeky and flirty with her, but serious when he has to be.

"I'm a wolf, Lucy."

"Um, okay. Cool. Not sure if that's an animal in the Chinese zodiac system, but whatever. I'm a pig, by the way."

Lucy's reaction...MY GOD. I couldn't stop laughing at this! I've never read a reaction like this in any other imprint story, I swear. I knew she wasn't going to run away screaming, but this was far from what I expected her to say. She really is a go-with-the-flow kind of girl, isn't she? That's cool.

So, Seth's got his control back, but then again, a vampire just entered Forks. And just when you thought things were looking up too...well, keep up the fantastic work!
Super Nerd Bomber chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
That telepathy thing is pretty cool. Lucy's response to Seth telling her that he was a wolf just had to have been one of the best responses I've ever read so far - it was hilarious! Finals suck...good luck though!
hikari-hime 01 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Wow...nice chapter! Very intense.
SmellTheFlowers chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Ah, thanks for explaining the telepathy thing - it makes loads of sense now. Confusing as it was, it was also very entralling. I thought that Lucy saying that she would meet Seth halfway - or try to at least - was very reasonable of her. Do super well on your finals so that you can update! :D
MonkeysGoBoo chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
I love you're story, PLEASE update soon I really want to read the next chapter :)

And just some advice, when you make Jacob and Seth use their telepathy thing, you should make those words different, because otherwise it gets kinda confusing. That's it tho I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story :)