Reviews for Wait Till You Read Book Seven
Mobius Double Reacharound chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
You know, this fic made me cry. Poor Fred. He was one of my favorites. I would say he was my favorite, but that makes George feel bad. George doesn't deserve getting his feelings hurt. Don't worry, Doctor. You're not the only one getting emotionally attached to fictional characters.
EyeSilver27927 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Now I'm rereading the 7th book and crying. Even at the happy parts. This is beautiful!
OkieDokieLoki chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow, that was really sweet. I cried at book seven too. . .
MonkeeMidgie chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
this...exactly this...and the last paragraph the most, Brilliantly done. ::hugs::
RbeccaE chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my goodness! i'm about to cry! i always lovedfred, and now i just read his death scene again!
EmeraldEyedDreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This adorable and reflects so well how I feel about many of the characters in my favorite books (ESPECIALLY Harry Potter). I was a mess when I read it, and I loved the Doctor Who homage. And this fic is just fun.
Peaceful Sunrise chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Wow. That was really good! I liked the bit you added at the end. Very deep. Oh, I cried!
alias093001 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Why? Why did you have to do this? Because now I'm crying over Fred's death. And, for a Doctor Who fic, that's the last thing I wanted to do.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I need to go join the Doctor and Rose as they cry over Fred. And, Hedwig.
harlequin chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Omg this reminded me of how I cried like a baby when the doctor was about to say I love you to rose but was cut off