Reviews for Never say Goodbye
SilverDragon13 chapter 19 . 5/10
I love this story and cant wait to read more XD
You need to update this story. I want to know what Megan is going to do. :-) ekeifer
Lux-Loves25 chapter 13 . 3/18
first thing I did when I read she had lung cancer was throw a temper tantrum at my mom asking why she encouraged me to read and then I cursed out ratchet because he's and advanced alien robot and he didn't do slag its so fragging annoying...but great book!
Sydney chapter 19 . 3/3
PLEEEAAAASSSEEE UPDATE THIS STORY! It's soooo good!
skittlesdeb chapter 10 . 1/24
Awesome story! I remember drive through tree park, went there when I was a kid. So sad the tree went down a couple of weeks ago because of a storm.
Please continue
sakurawriter chapter 19 . 1/5
This is a great story! Not enough Mirage fics out there. Please finish. I hope she survives to see Mirage again.
Christell235 chapter 19 . 11/17/2016
Just when it got good,cliffhanger! I'm super curious update.I would love to see how Megan's plan I love how the story progressed.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2016
Por favor sigue escribiendo
No hay muchas historias de Mirage que sean buenas
Esta es increible me encanta sigue si
SleepiPanda chapter 19 . 5/23/2016
I love love loooove this so much.
Q0Q I hope she can get out of this okay.
Novalunni chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
Oh my OH MY that ending! Really REALLY hoping that there will be more to come because I adore this story it it just the right amount of fun, fluff, angst and adventure. Also Megan is so kickass I love her.
Please keep up the good work
MizzLizzard chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
This is the best Mirage fic I've read so far, and if you ask me there certainly aren't enough of those.I know you've probably abandoned this, but could you consider continuing...?
The Silvernote chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
This is really good! I love Mirage and there just aren't enough fics on him! Keep it up!
Seeker3 chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Update? Please? I love this story and I hope it hasn't been abandoned!

~S3
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Omg I've just found this story?! It's so good please update! I want to know what happens the Megan, does Mirage somehow manage to sneak on the ship? Does Barricade make it? (Sorry he's my favorite Decpticon)