Reviews for Never say Goodbye
Por favor sigue escribiendo
No hay muchas historias de Mirage que sean buenas
Esta es increible me encanta sigue si
SleepiPanda chapter 19 . 5/23
I love love loooove this so much.
Q0Q I hope she can get out of this okay.
Novalunni chapter 19 . 5/9
Oh my OH MY that ending! Really REALLY hoping that there will be more to come because I adore this story it it just the right amount of fun, fluff, angst and adventure. Also Megan is so kickass I love her.
Please keep up the good work
MizzLizzard chapter 19 . 5/9
This is the best Mirage fic I've read so far, and if you ask me there certainly aren't enough of those.I know you've probably abandoned this, but could you consider continuing...?
The Silvernote chapter 2 . 4/2
This is really good! I love Mirage and there just aren't enough fics on him! Keep it up!
Seeker3 chapter 19 . 3/28
Update? Please? I love this story and I hope it hasn't been abandoned!

BarricadesDemon216 chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
Omg I've just found this story?! It's so good please update! I want to know what happens the Megan, does Mirage somehow manage to sneak on the ship? Does Barricade make it? (Sorry he's my favorite Decpticon)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
I re-read this story a lot! Mirage is definitely one of the least written autobots and to find a story with him in it that's also well written is like finding buried treasure! I think my liking for Mirage actually came from reading this fic cuz before I didn't mind him but the way you wrote him is so mesmerizing! I look forward to how the other characters interact with Megan after finding out about her condition...
Gabby M chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
Hey, will you continue this story or not? Because I seriously hope you don't give up on this one- I'm still waiting on it.
Just thought you'd want to know that someone is still reading this series.
Pinky57 chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
I wish you'd update :)
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 19 . 4/14/2015
I'm on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for another update.
Graceful-But-Forgetful-Writer chapter 16 . 4/14/2015