Reviews for Splintered
nancyschell chapter 17 . 1/31
I loved this story! I don't know how I missed it when it was published.
Phenomenal story ! I read it for 3 days straight, & now I feel like I've watched a blockbuster of a movie. I'll look for more ff by you. Thank you for an incredible story.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2014
Amazing! Terrific! Not slash!

This was a great story with lots of lovely Tony-being-awesome-and-getting-his-due-respect-ness. I like your writing style, and the plot was very well thought out. Thanks for writing such a great story that wasn't slash (it isn't my thing, but super good stories with Tony angst are).
lilawonder chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
You are always rewriting canon and healing all the bad broken places in it. I love your Tony, and I love that you don't throw Abby, Tim, and Gibbs out with the bath water...If only they would fix the convoluted mess they've written themselves into...
NCIS fan chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Wonderful, well-rounded, deeply-thought-out story!

I really like that both Gibbs and Tim faced up to reality in the end. Tim realized that being a cyber-geek doesn't have to mean being stuck in the basement solving the crimes, it can mean teaching others how to solve them. In doing so, he can have a lot more impact than he would ever have had as a field agent. And Gibbs realized that he couldn't continue the way he was and still look at himself in the mirror every morning!

I love all of your work, and eagerly look forward to your next story!
hotshow chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
sopmire chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Nicely finished off. I do wish they would show this conflict between getting the job done vs following the rules more often on the show. The characters having some remorse when they cross the line would be more realistic. I like your Gibb's decision. Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
i thought there was no statue of limitations on murder? what if he confessed about Hernendaz or about seeing Franks killing Arkady or Jen using his spare clip in the killing of Rene Benoit? since Jen and Franks are dead it's too late for that. but there still is Hernendaz' death. and then Joanne's revenge and the few times Gibbs tampered with evidence...

yeah, it's a damn good thing he didn't take the position. he'd be susciptible to blackmail.
JackiLeigh chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I'm sad to see it end. But I'm glad Tony was finally believed and everybody got what they deserved in the end. I would, though, love to see a little epilogue, about a year or two later. Just about how everybody is doing. Thanks for sharing.
DS2010 chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
Great end loved that gibbs is retiring and Tim is going on to cyber makes sense.
Kagome Avalon chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
That was an awesome story.

Do you think there might possibly be a sequel for this story? Since Gibbs is retiring is Ducky going to retire as well? If so are Abby and Jimmy going to stay with NCIS or leave to join their friends with the FBI? If so who then would be the new Forensic scientist, ME, and Director for NCIS? How long would Ziva and Vance serve in prison? Would Vance's 2 kids feel abandoned by their dad and hate him or forgive him? Would Ziva be ploting revenge against Tony? Would she try to escape or wait 'til she gets out? Would she try to go after Gibbs as well because she feels like he betrayed her as well? WouldGibbs have to use his sniper skills to kill her if she did? Just a few ideas if you wated.
Jebeth chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it.
mmnight chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
This really needs a follow up chapter

You know like 6 months or maybe 6 years just a little look into were everyone is

And how Tony and Gibbs are doing

Something to think about... excellent story

M
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
A believable but sad and heartwarming ending, a good place to end it.