Reviews for Snares and Strawberries
Josephm611 chapter 13 . 5/1
I honestly don't mind Rue's death; it had to happen. But I feel that this is practically a rip-off of the book now. No offense, but I do think that getting rid of Rue in the same way as the book is a little too close for comfort. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'LL STOP READING. I really enjoy this story.
Josephm611 chapter 12 . 5/1
I JUST KNEW that you would kill the crippled boy with little to no mention! :(I just knew it, but I kept hoping, since I just happen to have a soft spot for him (I even wrote two entire stories about him, if you want to check them out... ;) ). But I do like Thresh. I don't think I've ever seen someone depict him the way you did. :) And by the way, no kisses please.
Alisha chapter 11 . 4/9
Just Love How It Is Kind Of The Same Scenerios As Canon But Different, The Commodorie Is Good And I Like The Allies In This
Alstro Indigo chapter 14 . 3/27
I liked what you did with the song
Alstro Indigo chapter 5 . 3/27
Yay I recognized the song immediately and I love les miserables and great job working that reference in
cheesepuff123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
AWSOME
Autumn chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
I loved this adaptation of the Hunger Games!
Lya200 chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
I saw
EStrunk chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Aaargh!
EStrunk chapter 21 . 1/2/2014
I hate how prophetic Gale's threat to Thresh was. Brutal scenes. I'm wondering what Gale is thinking as she finds out (although she knew) he was lying. Great dream, afterlife sequence!
EStrunk chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
That was amazing! I still love Thresh. Even Cato was human after all. Having the final show down be with a friend was just brutal. I'd actually like to see your chapter that you wrote when you were in a bad mood. Maybe you could put it up as a one shot.
EStrunk chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
It actually makes sense that Gale would be harsh with her - they are in pretty rough circumstances. The birds are horrible!
EStrunk chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Nice picnic. Love the Gadge fluff & the little rebellious thoughts.
EStrunk chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Nothing like some cave-cuddling. I don't see what she said out loud re Mays that could be a problem. Great bit about how she knew he was lying.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 1/2/2014
Again - I like your old/new mix. The story from their childhoods is perfect for Gale and Madge. His desperate hope that she could outlast the others was heartwrenching.