Reviews for Running
WeirdLittleStories chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I find it hard to believe that Sulu experiences anti-gay prejudice. Not only should that crap be gone by the 23rd Century, but George Takei is gay, which makes your casting Sulu as a homophobe even weirder.
four-nostril chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Good work hiding the identity of the new person involved, I couldn't guess it until the very end (nice irony, too, heh) The changing POV works fine mostly, but might be made easier in one place in particular. The paragraph starting with "I had previously assumed" suddenly changes from "I" to "he", but could remain in first person.

I like the way you describe Spock experimenting with his feelings, being rational about it and so on. it makes his out-of-character behaviour in-character, so to speak.

Typos:
taking him human emotions into account. *his
The night flew by as the captain as his first officer *and
spending so much time with alone (*him, perhaps?)
lulu chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
no sulu no :'(
8inchCaliper chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Oh God! Where do I begin? Is it the spot on characters or the searing hot sex? The heart-wrenching intimacy or the gut-grinding angst? Hell, I dunno what has me so entranced with this story, but I hope like hell that you continue it! I was desperately seeking my Kirk/Spock fix, and here is where I found it! Bravo to you! This is wonderful! Do continue, pls!
Yingxs chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Hot and sad at the same time.:-)
Spock might not love Kirk, but by watching the series,it was ovious that he cared deeply about Kirks well being.
I hope your Spock finds his feelings for his captain,before he destroys Jim
ElvnAngl chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I'm loving this story! The two seems like such a natural couple, yet there's the race difference.
Thanks for a great story so far :)
four-nostril chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Oh-ho! A Conan Doyle quote! Well, they are birds of a feather.
I thought for sure there would be at least one more chapter of misery before any more action, but boy was I wrong. Nice to give us the episode settings.
Typos:
in his neck before suddenly bitting down. *biting
"Mmm, like wise, captain." *likewise
Spock tumbled over the edged *edge
Lorth Needa chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I love when the dialogue and action is written so I can watch the story in my head. You have totally accomplished that!
Spock's Bride chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
spock wat r u doing stahp D:
Really interested to see where you're going with this! It's got all the filler-y chapter stuff yet still leaves questions to be answered in the next.
I don't know whether you've pre-planned/written this, but if possible, a chapter from Spock's view could be interesting!
four-nostril chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Oh, you make me tingly and teary-eyed at the same time. Kirk should have known better, but he would have done it anyway.
Tams chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I love how accurately you're depicting McCoy here and Spock of course. But please let that cool facade break down so he can admit to loving Kirk.
Spock's Bride chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Spock...you lying ASSHOLE. You do so have feelings!
Oh, please put them to rights! Poor Jim :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
What a awfully sobering experience :(
Spock as a person who doesn't express himself offers a huge projection screen for the dreams and inner longings of the persons surrounding him. The problem about Spock is: Usually, his statements might be mistaken as an attempt at a deadpan joke. He states the sobering truth, indeed.
Your story leaves me a little depressed or desillusionated rather. It feels convincingly genuine because that is exactly the utterly dissociative way it might happen.
harathor chapter 1 . 4/19/2013