Reviews for Bows and Arrows and Blonde Ponytails
JLC chapter 62 . 12/1/2015
What an absolutely wonderful chapter to end this series on - kudos.

Very much hope you get inspired to write more Arrow fics in the future.
Shaya Sadras chapter 53 . 11/30/2015
This is one of my absolute favorites. Your writing is beautiful.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 62 . 10/19/2015
Awwww, how cute! Please, let the Olicity continue on in the show!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 57 . 10/19/2015
Ah Felicity. Amusing on 'asprinssss' and a mild hallucinogenic. But that's why Oliver loves her. Weird random note, has Oliver ever laughed on camera, like, full-out laughed, not chuckles and snorts and snickers muffled and stifled but head back, mouth open, gut-acing laughter? It's incredibly freeing and relaxing. He should try it some time. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 40 . 10/19/2015
Awww, Oliver. Poor you. I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 39 . 10/19/2015
Oooooo, that not good. I hope she is okay. Is there more to this one?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 37 . 10/19/2015
Awwww, so cute~! I love it! I wanna see more of Tommy the puppy!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 36 . 10/19/2015
Oooo, I wannna see Oliver's reaction! And Diggle's! Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
Yep, I can see him doing that, and reacting that exact way. Could you do this from his perspective?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Oh, I'm certain there will be, after that reaction. I can just imagine him giving her one after a particularly trying Arrow job. Ooo, can you write that one?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Tee hee. Well, she'd either murder him, or completely embarrass herself with that innocent innuendo she pulls out of thin air. Well done!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 52 . 7/25/2015
This is awesome - especially the bit about him questioning his self control. I love this story, and all your writing!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 51 . 7/25/2015
Too much adorable-ness to go around.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 50 . 7/25/2015
That is just wonderfully adorable.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 49 . 7/25/2015
That's really sweet, and sounds like a very Oliver thing to do. And he really did exclude her (and everyone else) from decision-making for a long time.