Reviews for Serendipity (?)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
awww sooo cute
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Really cute and really funny. When I read the WC match against Kaijou and saw the subtle MoriZuki, I got thinking that it would be a really funny pair, and you capture that here. Totally cute, a perfect Izuki, and a Moriyama that I can honestly see happening (because doesn't he try just a /wee/ bit too hard with the ladies?).

Awesome fic.

-mew-tsubaki XD
Shaun the Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Cute I need more of theeem XDD
Btw nice pun owob
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I found a new pairing to ship thanks to you :))

This was awesome!
shingaling chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
so sweet! :3
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love this. I love YOU. I just...So much love right now. *hearts*
vakiromi chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Aww this is such an amazing morizuki fanfic! Thank you so much for writing this! XD
Heixarn Mizu chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Damn, it's too cute! The puns, the pick-up lines-we absolutely need more Morizuki on this site :'( Ton of kudos for you for this good fic 3
Secret chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
FINALLY! A FANFICTION PN MORIZUKI! This story was sooooo cute! I hope you wrote more Morizuki fanfictions!
Merixel chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
That's cute!
Okay, you know what? You just made me ship this pairing. Congratulations. x)
TheInfiniteChaser chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I never even thought of pairing these two together! I just wanted to see if anyone even wrote about Izuki (and maybe my pairing, but they don't TT IzukixFurihata, KiyoshixIzuki, KasamatsuxIzuki etc)and I found this and it was perfect enough for me. XD omfg though, those puns. Especially the Hitler one, xD I'm nearly in tears. Aah, this was so cute! God, dat ending ;) I think I might seriously start shipping these two!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Absolutely adored this fic. This pairing definitely needs more love, and you did an exellent job of capturing them being two lovable dorks. Izuki's puns and Moriyama's dorky, cheesy pick-up lines, I died laughing and it warmed by heart to see them both so perfectly together. XD Hope you continue to write for them (though this is the only fic for this pairing as of yet on FF) in that adorablely sweet style of yours. :3
oxogreenappleoxo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This story was so sweet!
I really enjoyed it :D
Saphyraa3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
THIS IS SOOOO CUTEEE! 3
Reimei-Jennoir chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMGAWFFF SUPER UBER KAWAINESS! i swear, im so glad to have read a story about Moriyama and Izuki and im glad that its like THIS! omg sooooo cute im gonna fangirl! Awesum story! Kyaaaaaaaaa!