Reviews for The Prince That Was Promised
Aurang Orlong Severian chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
I do like how naive your main character is. Most stories have god-like OOCs and absolutely no conflict. Your story though, it has little warfare or fighting but it does have realistic characters.
Reaper362 chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
wow
doRodrigo chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Congrats on the great story. Keep up the great work! Cheers!
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
This was a good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Harry got a good taste of reality
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
I wonder where you will take this
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
This was a good follow up chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This was an interesting first chapter
Fainfan chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Omg. I love that simple message
Fainfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is an awesome piece. I hope you would finish it
merlinw chapter 7 . 1/15/2016
Harry's relationship with Aeryn ruined everything about this awesome story, I think.
I've been reading this story very amiably( and amicably) until chapter7 and that sudden appearance of bitchy Aeryn's crazy obsessive foul monolog and the unexpected sexual scene with Harry vanquished my appetite for this fic very efficiently. I really don't understand why Harry loves Aeryn so dearly. Through whole story line I couldn't find her charming or anything. She was just a poor rape victim and lowborn friend of Harry and that was just it...god.
She's crazy and can't believe that smart and perceptive Harry loves that plotting and sly girl as his lover.
Does Harry know that Aeryn's been mixing some aphrodisiac things in his tea and hair products of his?(to seduce a 9year old boy of course)
Harry/harem would be much more nice choice then this..or no pairing would be perfect.
This Aeryn girl is just horrible and just ruined your story in my opinion.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Well, gotta quit reading this story now. This chapter made me so angry and yet Harry did burn everyone to the ground. He should have killed everybody. Everyone.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Bewarel who read this. The story has been abandoned and the so called rewrite ihasnt been updated since March
372259 chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Wow I NEVER thought of Tywin's political reasons (i.e. Robert's backlash on the Westerlands) as a possible cause to kill Elia's kids - was that in the books? (I'm just a show watcher, haven't been able to grab myself some time for the books yet) Amazing writing!
roger9481 chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
can I tell you how much I HATE harry potter right now with his stubborn attitude
2,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »