Reviews for Once Upon A Coffee
Guest chapter 19 . 7/28/2018
Thanks for the read.
daughterofOz chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
I am so glad that things turned out well. I for one one was feeling devastated and had that sinking feeling at the end of chapter 18, and beginning of 19.

Kudos
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Omg! Tears I love it!
RainbowRegal chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Great story :D
ForeverRegalBeliever chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
OMG! You really convinced me that she had died. My heart was beat tinsel fast while I was reading it. It was so beautiful. But I'm glad she's okay and they are getting married. Kudos!
o0Aslania0o chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
Happy endings... *tears of joy* love your story, AWESOME story :)
SilentStormSociety chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
Your stories are so cute they make my heart ache with pure joy! Thanks so much for writing :)
They make my days better
ShezFriend chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
OMG don't do that I nearly had a heart attack, thank god Emma lived and they got their happily ever after! Loved this story :)
morgan.michaels.353 chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
I had to skip ahead to make sure Emma was still alive at the end of this. I couldn't handle reading the last chapter if she had died. You knew what you were doing and you succeeded damn you. Was about to become a blubbering mess because of you. This is why I don't read angst fics. Thank goodness you didn't go that route.
SJ-23 chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
Seriously thought you had killed Emma off at the beginning of this chapter. :) Fantastic. Loved it. :)
TimeClockz chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
The last chapter you had me there. I was crying like little baby at 5 in the morning because I thought she died. And I was like noooo she just got her happy ending. And then all of a sudden everything changed and there getting married. Amazing story BTW.
Elizabethswan99 chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
This story was wonderful. I actually cried at the beginning on the last chapter because I though got Emma died. But either way it is a Great story.
insomniac chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
You made me cry like a baby. But I guess you saved your ass with the happy ending.
goddragonking chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Book1Worm90 chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
I love this so much! This has a very original spin on it, that last chapter though, I was about to kill you until I realised hahah. Fantastically written:) SwanQueen all the way3