Reviews for Inarticulate
RyoKei chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Oh goodness this is sooo cute!
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh, Ryoma uncheeses just about everything. Getting married on the beach and the lines are cheesy and GOD but RYoma just makes everything fresher. Seriously. I-I don't even know. I JUST LIKED IT OK I THINK I"M BACK IN MY UNABLE-TO-WRITE-HALFWAY-DECENT-REVIEWS STAGE.

uponaraindrop chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is very good work. Your grammar is great and the sentences are clean, concise, and to the point. Sometimes, writers will seek to augment their story's writing by adding what end up to be unnecessary frills to the plot of the story. This does nothing but create a middling and muddling heap of awkward characterization and general abstinence from any of the author's future work.

You have not done that. I will definitely be reading more of your work in the future.

The characterization is of the similar caliber. There are a few times when I thought Ryoma and Atobe's personality could be better portrayed, but then you reeled me once again in the next few lines. Overall, you've managed to portray their love for each well. Obviously, both are very young, so there is this sense of naivety dulling the edges of passion. But you've turned what could have been a potential liability into an endearing aspect of their relationship. Engagement rings and weddings represent such depth in love and passion that I don't think Ryoma and Atobe are capable of understanding it at this age. I truly believe Ryoma and Atobe love each other, but there are some emotional depths that must come with age and experience.

"Echizen Ryoma, will you take me to be your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish our friendship and love me today, tomorrow and forever?" Atobe scoffs when Ryoma snorts at the prospect, but willingly continuous, "Will you trust and honor me, laugh with me and cry with me? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live?"

Both come from good families and they are still so young. Though they remain enamored with each other, both are simply unaware of the sacrifices this speaks of and requires.

By all accounts, this story should have come off as overwhelmingly mushy and cheesy.

It didn't.

And this is where the high point of this story's structure lies. Ryoma and Atobe's love for each other isn't all consuming; they still retain their independence and rather belligerent, distinct personalities. And this, this is what gives me hope that their love will not freeze into old age.

Well done.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
AAAAAHHHHHHH! aaaahhhhh! ...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
...
...I think my vocal chords broke.
*squeal* this is SO UBER ADORABLE! I kept squealing and 'kyaa!'-ing and had a huge stupid smile on my face throughout the whole thing. Oh, this is so adorable!
Ryo-chan! Kei-kun! Congratulations!
jovancolon chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
so sweet I like it
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Atobe is so whipped XD
I giggled so much. They were really funny yet adorable together, ALWAYS love their snark :3
that probably the most awkward but romantic wedding i ever know. Despite the lack of ring, priest, and proper arrangement, I think it was the most sincere wed ever :)
Orcux chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my, oh my! This is the cutest, awesomest piece of work ever!

I felt so awful for Ryoma when he lost the ring :"( But I'm so glad it turned out alright- well, more than alright, since the ending was overflowing with sweetness and joy! I was literally grinning into my pillow, ahaha!

Thank you for sharing this with us, and for being inspired! This may inspire me to write more PoT fics as well! :DD
inked-jaeger chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I... I, uh, am kind of speechless. Thoroughly enjoyed the story when I came to the bold part at the end and went "WOAH that's me she's talking about meee"
Me? Inspiration? *blushhh* wow thank you

This was, in my head, the perfect wedding. YES. Especially Ryoma's "I agree." LOL. The best part of the story, apart from the wedding, was Ryoma losing the ring (and Atobe not caring) [and then Ryoma demanding an exact copy]. *sigh*
This was goood Good stuff. I'm still imagining Ryoma in the middle of the ocean. I can imagine both of them right there sdlkfhwdsfhslg how romantic.
I'll bow out before I ramble on about the sweetness of that couple [in the middle of the oceaannnnnnn].

I do love it, you know.
PokeWater chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMIGOD THIS WAS SO CUTE I WAA DYING IM STILL DYING AWWW
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Okay, so this was so cute that I literally melted. I love how innocently silly the whole thing was. xD