Reviews for Cheating
Moody Lover Aoi chapter 2 . 4/6
Oh God this is so amazing. Really I loved it so much. The passion, the burning and exhilarating feeling was so real it almost felt like I was living the moment. I must tell you I have read ton of manga, fan fictions but it was the most hottest and sinful sex scene I've ever read! Please make me your pupil!
Concorde8 chapter 2 . 3/7
Yay! A Sasuke POV!
Their love is so deep, my goodness. That's extremely sweet. ;-; (I almost cried.)
I'm glad Neji didn't react badly... Whew. I was trying to figure the reason why Naruto wasn't telling Sasuke anything, but my guesses didn't even come close to Neji trying to hook up with Gaara x)
I love this chapter. It really strengthens Sasuke and Naruto's relationship. At first I was afraid that Sasuke would treat Naruto as a one-time fling, but he thankfully didn't... You did a great job writing the flashback. It really cleared things up. ;)
Haha, alright. I don't want to ramble too much, but to sum all of this up, I just want to say that I tremendously enjoyed this fic and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you so much for writing! You've made me into one very happy reader. X)
Concorde8 chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my goodness, I've only finished reading the first chapter and I'm already hooked... Great work as usual!
That last part was so unexpected! I'm scared to see Neji's reaction, oh my gosh! Aaaaaa!

Okay, back from my little freakout x)
Talk about a cliffhanger... Luckily chapter 2 is already available. (thank you soooo much for releasing it!) I can't get enough of your stories. X) many thanks for writing them!
FlowerGirl311 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
awe. this was cute.
trickortreat chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
L.O.V.E. This. This is amazing! Keep up the good work! :D
Ackermn chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I like the idea of this story.. And how sasuke love naruto much..
YaoiHimeSama chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Omg! That was fucking hot! xD I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
I loved sasuke's POV!
sonruya chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Oh my that was so hot *0*
Honey chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Damn woman! You're one of those rare, talented smut writers.
Fantastic ! Meaningful! Hawt!
I am in smutlove with you
PerdidoKitsune chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Kawaii Thatz a happy ending for sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That was HOT
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
I cried... It was beautiful
XxSilverFox23xX chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
I gotta say...WOW! just like chapter 1 it freaking blew me away, I mean I just love how you showed us Sasukes soft side and yet stilled show us that he can be a crazed possessive lover! The backstory was flawless and I love how you put Gaara and Neji together. They are a couple I adore a lot! Like always the sex scenes you make are sexy as hell and this one was freaking hot. I really liked how you have made it clear that Sasuke gets insecure and he's paranoid that Naruto will leave him. You can really see the love they have for each other. :D And lastly the length of the story is always perfect! its never to short or go on forever.
iSammiSam chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Kawaii! So chute! And Fuckin hawt. -fans self- awe chicka you had me grinning and squealing by the end of this chapter. So sappy and sexy, ugh perfect combo. I loves it. Don't stop writing love! I'm off to read more! :D