Reviews for Cheating
Love it!
cutiepie0812 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
Woo *Fans face*
Mkayemolina chapter 2 . 8/18/2017
Simply adored this story! Excellent work.
Chidori95 chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
Oh God this is so amazing. Really I loved it so much. The passion, the burning and exhilarating feeling was so real it almost felt like I was living the moment. I must tell you I have read ton of manga, fan fictions but it was the most hottest and sinful sex scene I've ever read! Please make me your pupil!
Concorde8 chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Yay! A Sasuke POV!
Their love is so deep, my goodness. That's extremely sweet. ;-; (I almost cried.)
I'm glad Neji didn't react badly... Whew. I was trying to figure the reason why Naruto wasn't telling Sasuke anything, but my guesses didn't even come close to Neji trying to hook up with Gaara x)
I love this chapter. It really strengthens Sasuke and Naruto's relationship. At first I was afraid that Sasuke would treat Naruto as a one-time fling, but he thankfully didn't... You did a great job writing the flashback. It really cleared things up. ;)
Haha, alright. I don't want to ramble too much, but to sum all of this up, I just want to say that I tremendously enjoyed this fic and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you so much for writing! You've made me into one very happy reader. X)
Concorde8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Oh my goodness, I've only finished reading the first chapter and I'm already hooked... Great work as usual!
That last part was so unexpected! I'm scared to see Neji's reaction, oh my gosh! Aaaaaa!

Okay, back from my little freakout x)
Talk about a cliffhanger... Luckily chapter 2 is already available. (thank you soooo much for releasing it!) I can't get enough of your stories. X) many thanks for writing them!
FlowerGirl311 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
awe. this was cute.
trickortreat chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
L.O.V.E. This. This is amazing! Keep up the good work! :D
Ackermn chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I like the idea of this story.. And how sasuke love naruto much..
YaoiHimeSama chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Omg! That was fucking hot! xD I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
I loved sasuke's POV!
sonruya chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Oh my that was so hot *0*
Honey chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Damn woman! You're one of those rare, talented smut writers.
Fantastic ! Meaningful! Hawt!
I am in smutlove with you
PerdidoKitsune chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Kawaii Thatz a happy ending for sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014