Reviews for Lezelldium
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
What seperate har and her freinds watch your back emily
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
For inspiration : Um ... How about what goes on in the mind of the stone ...the backstories about all the characters ...or for emily X trellis um what about one where they have a heart to heart moment...thats all I got : p
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
wow! thats so cool that Evalia is leon's sister
LAdolphingirl chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I don't have any ideas because I'm no good at brain-storming! but I sure hope that someone gets a good idea soon!
LAdolphingirl chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Nice! I hope yo write more soon! (Love it by the way! :) )
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
And for inspiration try doing the future comes to present and they see,their future selves after the 5th book
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Its sad that this is done ..but I cant wait for more !
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
When will they admit that they hav feelings for each
LAdolphingirl chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I hope you make the next part soon. the story is great so far. continue soon please. PS I like the way you put a little comedy here and there. I usually fill my stories with that stuff. it makes my sisters laugh their heads off!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
She is funny and its cool the way she talks to them... Ch 9 is 't wait for the next chapter
thecakemasterofpanem chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Evalia Redbeard is sort of a comic relief character. What do you think about her?
LADolphingirl chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Write the next one soon! This is SUSPENSEFUL! I don't know how, but it is. The next one should be interesting! (By the way, I'm still editing the next chapter. but you see, my mom won't really edit it for me, and she refuses to let me post it without editing it herself. I'll be done eventually though.)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
Aawwww they said their goodbyes already ? Favorite !
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Are Lezelldium's intentions good our bad?
WyldClaw chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
What does evalia want with Emily and trellis?