Reviews for Once a Victor, Never a Winner
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 26 . 3/30
Fuck that was rough, with no end in site.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 26 . 3/5
Ohmygod this is so good. Thank you for making this story. Though, I feel bad for all of them especially Peeta but all in all, this is beautiful. They're all quite ooc for me but it suited the characters well. I really really love your version of Katniss and Peeta, they're kind of more matured and open minded in this story. I was expecting a rebellion to happen, but it's okay the ending was perfect yet a little heartbreaking. Poor Mr. MellarkThough I love what you did to Mrs. Mellark, I grinned so hard when I read what happened to her at the end. I wish there was more of Prim and even Gale in this story, I kind of miss them. But I totally understand why they weren't here, it's Peeta's pov afterall. Anyway I've got 9944676664 thumbs up for you!
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 18 . 3/5
I really love your version of Katniss. She's not too OOC and yet not too katniss. She helps Peeta in the best way she can and that's just sweet.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 17 . 3/5
My heart is breaking for Peeta. This is beautiful.
clato lover forever chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Great story
clato lover forever chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
MORE FINNICK
clato lover forever chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
More finnick please
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
Excellent story. Nicely thought out and planned. Good characterization and wrapping existing story plot and characters into your story. Really enjoyed your writing from Peeta's point of view. Nice twist on having a Capitol citizen get in trouble for buying Peeta, and Finnick drawing a line because he was underage. Never seen that in a story before.
bunnyluv4u chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
Damn.
bunnyluv4u chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
Dafuq...
bunnyluv4u chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I love the way you write so much. After this chapter, you suddenly became very high on my list of favorite authors
bunnyluv4u chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
You were wrong on one account, you get your name entered for each year you've been in the hunger games. By the way, I was shocked when they chose ANOTHER Undersee but STUNNED when they chose his dad. Way to drop a bomb.
guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkasdfghjklasdfghjkasdfghj iuhdygheonby8whb7vbibbwbugbob I THINK I'M NOT GOING TO CONTINUE READING THIS FANFICTION ITS JUST SO HEARTBREAKING AT THE FIRST CHAPTER I WAS LIKE "OKAY, ME GONNA CONTINUE TO READ THIS FIC" ANDTHEN THE FOURTH CHAPTER I WAS LIKE " NONONONONONONONONONONONONO ! FUCK GFYGBUEBUSBUBSVJHBUHBIB I CANT I JUST CANT " YOU'RE A GOOD AUTHOR BUT CAN I BE HONEST I DONT LIKE THE STORY BECUASE ITS JUST TOO SAD AND ANGSTY FOR ME TOO TAKE BUT GOOD JOB THIS FIC MAKE ME CRY AND JUMP OFF MY FEELS AND NO FANFICTION MADE ME CRY AND JUMP OFF MY FEELS SO CONGRATS.
Doc.amaro chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
Exceptionally well writen, so tragic and real. I was actually hoping that Stephan and Mrs. Everden would end up together, or that she would at least b interviewed when Stephan was part if the final 8. But I guess that couldn't happen if this truly is a tragedy. Overall I felt that everything developed the way at should have. Even if now i want 2 slit my wrists. Thought Briar's and Mrs. Mellark's endings seemed just. Definitely going to read ALL of your stories.
Doc.amaro chapter 17 . 5/20/2014
On chapter 17. Totes enthralled so far. Have been wanting to review throughout. But figured I'd wait n c how it all turns out till I give my final verdict. However I was hearing Metallica's The Unforgiven n it so eerily mirrors Peeta's current struggles. So thought I'd share.