Reviews for Once a Victor, Never a Winner
nyx'godness chapter 26 . 6/19
I really didn't think Peeta's dad was going to win, I was surprised. That ending broke him.
Peeta and Katniss will never stop doing what Snow want even when Prim turns 18.
Great story!
Have you ever thought of writing a sequel to this? It is one of my favorite epics, and it would be interesting to see how Steffan acts as a mentor. Please consider it.
JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
WOW! Incredible story. A cool look into the darker dealings of rich Capitol citizens. Well done!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
Aw poor peeta
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 26 . 3/30/2016
Fuck that was rough, with no end in site.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 26 . 3/5/2016
Ohmygod this is so good. Thank you for making this story. Though, I feel bad for all of them especially Peeta but all in all, this is beautiful. They're all quite ooc for me but it suited the characters well. I really really love your version of Katniss and Peeta, they're kind of more matured and open minded in this story. I was expecting a rebellion to happen, but it's okay the ending was perfect yet a little heartbreaking. Poor Mr. MellarkThough I love what you did to Mrs. Mellark, I grinned so hard when I read what happened to her at the end. I wish there was more of Prim and even Gale in this story, I kind of miss them. But I totally understand why they weren't here, it's Peeta's pov afterall. Anyway I've got 9944676664 thumbs up for you!
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 18 . 3/5/2016
I really love your version of Katniss. She's not too OOC and yet not too katniss. She helps Peeta in the best way she can and that's just sweet.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 17 . 3/5/2016
My heart is breaking for Peeta. This is beautiful.
clato lover forever chapter 26 . 11/7/2015
Great story
clato lover forever chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
MORE FINNICK
clato lover forever chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
More finnick please
Guest chapter 26 . 11/22/2014
Excellent story. Nicely thought out and planned. Good characterization and wrapping existing story plot and characters into your story. Really enjoyed your writing from Peeta's point of view. Nice twist on having a Capitol citizen get in trouble for buying Peeta, and Finnick drawing a line because he was underage. Never seen that in a story before.
bunnyluv4u chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
Damn.
bunnyluv4u chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
Dafuq...
bunnyluv4u chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
I love the way you write so much. After this chapter, you suddenly became very high on my list of favorite authors