Reviews for A Mirage To Keep You Safe
anthony brown chapter 20 . 6/1
WTF finish the story
Karen chapter 20 . 4/22
I'm sooo confuse! What was touma plan,was he really using mikoto and did he really not actually love mikoto from the beginging and just had a twist agenda. From the looks of it the touma before seems like a two timmer, manipulative jack ass who doesn't make up his mind of which girl he wants, like hello, you can only pick one. While the new touma that lost his memories seems descent and is trying to keep mikoto safe and probably has feelings for Mikoto sence he said he felt bother by the idea that Mikoto smiles for the old touma and not the new one. I hope touma ends up with Mikoto, they've been through so much together. It would be so wrong if it didnt happen, like come on the guy sacrified his life to save mikoto from the darkside. Mikoto suffered to much, she needs to have her happy ending. It wouldn't be right if she didn't get the guy cause maybe she discovered that touma was using her from the beginning, which would be so cruel and freakin sad! Anyway, I think you did good even tho I'm kinda still confuse about what's going on, hopefully you'll clarify it in the next chapter.
Karen chapter 2 . 4/21
Lmaoo mikoto can be so jealous that its hilarious. Great chapter by the way, you did great.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 1 . 4/16
Really good story. With you being in the military and all I hope your ok.

Please update soon.
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 4 . 3/6
aisa should be dead... ESPers can't use magic, it destroys their bodies. Himegami Asia is a gemstone ESPer. the only exception is tsuchimikado, whose esper ability heals his body each time it gets destroyed.
polarpwnage chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
*sigh* ToumaXMisaka is so overused. She's too much of a one dimensional Tsundere
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
The premise is a bit odd, all that resource just for Misaka to hit level 5? She's on near the bottom in levels of importance to Academy city to waste funds on, not to mention the experiment was green lit cuz espers reaching SYSTEM level 6 has a lot more weight than merely a level 1 to 5
didiX chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Continuation? :(
Flameprinccess896 chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
When will the next chapter be updated? I hope it comes out soon.
TLCFTW chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Excellent. You've done a great job of capturing the feel of the series, right down to the mechanics behind the magic. I'm a little leery of the idea of Pre-Amnesia Touma channeling Lucifer, but you seem to know what you're doing, so I eagerly await the next installment.
MistaSilentKiller chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Awesome, please continue :)
Fateful Archer chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Kuroko, you suck.
Resha Tsubaki chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
That's a good story you're writing. I love the story, which isn't some crappy romance, and the character development. I see you haven't updated for almost two months, but I hope I'll read from you soon :)
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
This is the second time I've tried to read this story now. I find this story really hard to read mainly because it almost seems like people's personalities are changing every few scenes. I still haven't gotten a good grasp of Accelerator's mentality, or Misaki's motives, or even Mikoto's own character, never mind Kumokawa Seria and whatever plot you're cooking up in the background with Touma. The plot seems to jump all over the place with scenes happening without much warning and for me, the wildly different personalities confuse me more than I feel they contribute to your characters.

But worst of all, I find myself not particularly cheering for Touma, whose personality change post-amnesia is rather bland and uninteresting. Yes, I understand the despite to live a normal life, but with the scenarios you wrote, in particular the one with him dismissing Mikoto's anguish as a case of mistaken identity in the beginning, just didn't seem like him at all. In fact, it was rather callous of him to tell you the truth.

I really wish I could get into this story, especially since there aren't many good Index fics being actively written. I think the jumpy plot and different character personalities are the main points once again preventing me from continuing

-Zetsumei
Phoenix chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
Maybe you can write about exterior. So I like your chapters through.