Reviews for A Mirage To Keep You Safe
miyoko misaka chapter 20 . 7/26
So where is the love story of misaka and touma here?
Misaka Mik chapter 18 . 7/18
oooh noo!
Misaka Mik chapter 20 . 6/18
Where are you?
kukoro chapter 20 . 3/20
aaah come back pleaseee *-* ?
anthony brown chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
WTF finish the story
Karen chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
I'm sooo confuse! What was touma plan,was he really using mikoto and did he really not actually love mikoto from the beginging and just had a twist agenda. From the looks of it the touma before seems like a two timmer, manipulative jack ass who doesn't make up his mind of which girl he wants, like hello, you can only pick one. While the new touma that lost his memories seems descent and is trying to keep mikoto safe and probably has feelings for Mikoto sence he said he felt bother by the idea that Mikoto smiles for the old touma and not the new one. I hope touma ends up with Mikoto, they've been through so much together. It would be so wrong if it didnt happen, like come on the guy sacrified his life to save mikoto from the darkside. Mikoto suffered to much, she needs to have her happy ending. It wouldn't be right if she didn't get the guy cause maybe she discovered that touma was using her from the beginning, which would be so cruel and freakin sad! Anyway, I think you did good even tho I'm kinda still confuse about what's going on, hopefully you'll clarify it in the next chapter.
Karen chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Lmaoo mikoto can be so jealous that its hilarious. Great chapter by the way, you did great.
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Really good story. With you being in the military and all I hope your ok.

Please update soon.
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
aisa should be dead... ESPers can't use magic, it destroys their bodies. Himegami Asia is a gemstone ESPer. the only exception is tsuchimikado, whose esper ability heals his body each time it gets destroyed.
polarpwnage chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
*sigh* ToumaXMisaka is so overused. She's too much of a one dimensional Tsundere
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
The premise is a bit odd, all that resource just for Misaka to hit level 5? She's on near the bottom in levels of importance to Academy city to waste funds on, not to mention the experiment was green lit cuz espers reaching SYSTEM level 6 has a lot more weight than merely a level 1 to 5
didiX chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Continuation? :(
Flameprinccess896 chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
When will the next chapter be updated? I hope it comes out soon.
TLCFTW chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Excellent. You've done a great job of capturing the feel of the series, right down to the mechanics behind the magic. I'm a little leery of the idea of Pre-Amnesia Touma channeling Lucifer, but you seem to know what you're doing, so I eagerly await the next installment.
Kazrack chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
Awesome, please continue :)