Reviews for The Exaggeratedly Perilous Journey of a Gay High School Romance
doggoneit chapter 3 . 4/2
I love how you write Sakurai's character- when he was screaming about spiders in the closet but still refusing to come out, I was just going 'aww' because I wanted to wrap him up in blankets and comfort him. I hope you're still continuing this fic because it's a great read. If you are, I'm looking forward to an update!
Sorariru chapter 3 . 3/31
I hate you. YOU MADE ME FANGIRL EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO .PONPONPON BY .KANSERU! KYAAAAA! Did you know my mates labeled me weirs and unable to touch whenever I fangirl? Dang Takao .singing is AWESOME! Throw .Kasamatsu in dabg Im melting! HAHAHA this things takIng lobg enough Im excitex dammit! I have read more than ten already! .cmon! Mr is TOO EXCITED!
caffeinesugar18 chapter 1 . 3/30
Thank you for uploading this story! This is such a light hearted fun story and the setting and the way you display the characters is unique and interesting. I look forward to updates as well as your future stories!
yaoianimelover88 chapter 3 . 3/22
I can't wait for more I love it so far. Are Akashi and Murasakibara going to be paired with anyone
Toto Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/19
Please update, I will pester you until the day this is completed. (I think pesters the word :/)
It's too beautiful, perfect, and just fagulous to not complete.
mandy1324 chapter 3 . 2/5
Lol cute!
BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 1/27
Amazing, brilliant and utterly hilarious. I love your story and your characters. So refreshing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 1/25
I have not read something so amazing in a very long time. You do not know how much I love this fic! It's just so perfect! I will be a complete harasser for this story.
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 1 . 1/17
I'll take up the job if you like because I'll completely harass you to the story completion. No story as good as this should be suspended.
Joe-John the Black Blonde chapter 3 . 1/13
OKAY. I AM IN /LOVE/ WITH YOU.

Can I just- -cries forever- I'm loving this fic so much. I've been laughing for the past hour because of you.

Your last update was a while ago, (I'm so late, I'm sorry Q u Q) but I'd hate to see this story die. It's so funny and so cute, and EVERYONE is in character, and I'm just-

The homo-gays in this story is amazing. All some of my favorite ships floating around.

And can I just say, out of everyone, Midorima made me laugh the most(maybe 'cause I love him so much?).
"You failed me, Oha-Asa." xD Best. Quote. Ever!

And Takao was such a per really, really, /really/ hope you continue making chapters for this, cause it's definitely going in my favorites. I'll go check out your other stories too! Yer a great author 3
uniquemangalover chapter 3 . 1/7
AWESOME!
Stel-jd-Manie chapter 3 . 1/5
(My writing in English is very pathetic, so I apologize in advance.)
Love it!
Himuro will come out! I do not know why, but I really want to see kuroko jealous if he sees that Himuro is a very close person to taiga! (if it can be)
I really like your fanfic! A Lot!
I would like you to show how good are, Taiga, Aomine, Midorima and Kise in their respective sports! after all they should also be impressive in its own way
Please update this soon! I'll be waiting for!
Thanks for sharing the story!
Animalialuvscartoons chapter 3 . 1/5
*Dun Dun Dun!* Kise has realized his feelings. Actually, that makes a lot of sense that he was the first to come to terms with such a thing. He is the most emotional of the bunch.

I don't really care that much about the neglecting of the other couples(sorry!) because well, frankly I'm just here for the AoSaku.(Even though I ship all the other pairings. Hard.)

By the way, I noticed on your profile that you ship AkaFuri, which is all fine and good but have you ever considered AkaMibu? I ship that so hard,- like I can't even-*explodes*

So yeah, clearly I'm just using these reviews as an excuse to gush and fangirl to a busy and stable writer, so, good luck, keep writing, and great job! I really appreciate all the work you put into this fic! Like, a lot.
Animalialuvscartoons chapter 2 . 1/5
I will now take this time to completely and utterly fangirl.

Oh mah gosh! I canNOT believe that there is someone out there who watches KnB and UtaPri side by side! Yethhh! Yethhh! XD As soon as I saw that first line, "DOKI DOKI" I was like "Kyaaaaa! Oh mah gosh I KNOW this song!"

So, yeah, I really like this chapter(mostly that song) but the reasons I like KnB and UtaPri are very different even though I love them both equally and ridiculously a lot. Anyway, I really like your portrayal of the characters, and the fact that it's clear that you are thinking and planning(plotting) the next event very seriously(well, as seriously as you can be with MAJI LOVE 2000%!)

By the way, I like long chapters so, don't stop ok?
Animalialuvscartoons chapter 1 . 1/5
Wow, so I just found out about this fic, and, while I'm not partial to "J-pop boy band" stories, yours is surprisingly(or not surprisingly I guess) in-depth and well thought-out. I seriously cannot find enough AoSaku shippers out there, much less good ones, so having you around is a great treat. :)

Now, back to the story, it's great! I'll go more in-depth in my reviews for the other chapters, but I will say this, highlights include, Takao being openly gay and mischievous, Kuroko thinking Kagami is adorable, Aomine and Sakurai, nuff said, and of course, the fact that I know all of the Japanese songs you use in your fic. Yay me!