Reviews for The Exaggeratedly Perilous Journey of a Gay High School Romance
WhiteShadowedWolf chapter 4 . 8/16
Tis I, the nagging voice in the back of your mind. UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY.
Yaoi Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/10
HAVE TO UPDATE.I SWEAR.I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A YANKEE IF U DON'T.
ShikiUploadz chapter 4 . 8/3
*throws in crazy Kise fangirls* UPDATE! :o

I kid...I kid...mostly...

Also, you can add english songs for the sake of us readers or make up songs? :P
ShikiUploadz chapter 3 . 8/3
It's "Man proposes, god disposes" :P
Sapphire Water Maiden chapter 4 . 7/3
I just finished reading your story and I have to say; I absolutely LOVE IT! And I wanted to help find some songs that Misdirection could sing. Along the way of reading I started to look up songs that popped into my head and I thought it might give you some inspiration for later chapters.
Snow Halation by Love Live (for the Christmas Concert) watch?vnhx_AB5uAI4
[VERSION 2] watch?vMqatvROib4Y

...Or for the Christmas songs, Misdirection could sing English songs!

Another Idea of a Song: watch?vd6w6-H894qE

{(Yukiko Hari)} channel/UCMrgbG8yO6APpPdr0-1oy0Q/videos - this link has some good ideas, some ehh~ not so much

Male Versions of Love Live Songs:
(Zier-chan)
channel/UC-KxvpkG8t1Ux9CrBBAK3iw/videos
[MacytheOtaku]
user/Macydy1514/videos
{Inactive User} channel/UCHmYTwhLRDKpYqX6eBU_hqw/videos
fallenangelsreborncall chapter 4 . 5/23
I'm not sure if your still updating this, but I hope so because I really loved your story and I want to know what happens next.
Bubbles9595 chapter 3 . 5/7
OMG I died at how bad Kuroko wanted a milkshake XD keep up the good work!
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Why you stop! Keep going!
AJ chapter 4 . 4/12
I already reviewed, I know. Just wanted to review again. Hahahaha :D
You were gone for over a year but you really made up for it with chapter 4! 30,000 k words? Seriously?!
Anyway with chapter 4, I kinda pity the four jocks beacuse they have to face the wrath of Kuroko and Takao. Especially Kuroko. Well, it's their own fault (especially you, Kise!).
The story of how Kise and Kasamatsu met, it's so cute! ;)
You really did a job well done with Takao when he interrogated Kise and after that! Hahahaha :D
The questions in my mind are this: what happened to Kuroko and Sakurai in their kindergarten or in their childhood years? Who is 'SHE' that Sakurai is talking about? And with Sakurai, what is he really doing in the cafeteria when he accidentally kissed Aomine? Why did he avoided answering this when Takao ask him? Well, this questions will be answered as the story progress, right? :)
And for our beloved jocks, be ready. Because I think Akashi and Himuro are planning something for you, guys! Bwahahahahaha :p
Just to add, I really LOVE that you made Kuroko a MUSIC PRODIGY here! :)
Please update soon! :) ;)
kroscetish chapter 4 . 3/11
ohmigod kise singing in english is just soooooo funnny...Lol it really, totally made me laugh hatdly on the floor...gosh...
Miki Mae chapter 3 . 2/24
Lol, Kise is infatuated with Yuu-chan. 'nough said.
KUROKO BETTER HAVE GOTTEN HIS FUCKING MILKSHAKE! MY POOOOOORRRR BABY!
Will there be Akafuri? I'm dying for some AkaFuri...
Baked Soap chapter 4 . 2/22
I'm too lazy to log in but I'm here to nag you like you told us to. :D

Man, I really didn't expect 30k of words in this chapter and I was so delighted. I must admit, I had to reread all the previous chapters to remember what this was about so it took a while to finish this. Anyways, what I really wanted to say was: Every single time Kuroko's name gets mentioned, my heart does this weird dance because he's my favorite character. I know it's weird and just shocking to hear but I don't care for anyone in this story except Kuroko and Kagami. I find it strange myself but can't help what I think. When I read that there won't be AkaKuro in this I was a bit disappointed, haha. AkaKuro just so happened to be my favorite pairing. When you proceeded to say that you had another pairing for Akashi my reaction was, "Damn, does everyone in this story have to be in some sort of relationship and just so happens to be gay?" Then I looked at the title and went, "oh...right..."

I have more to fangirl about Kuroko but it just wouldn't be fair to the other guys. I felt so sorry for Kise and the rest of the boys when they had to face the wrath of Kuroko and Takao. The first thought that came to mind about why Sakurai would be in the cafeteria in the first place was he was being bullied to buy lunch or something. I can't come up with anything for Midorima's bandages though. The story of how Kise and Yukio met sounded like it came from a shoujo manga but I think that was the point? However, I couldn't help but notice the scoring system in the flashback when the scores of the tennis match were displayed. I thought tennis scored with the first point being a 15, but i'm not an expert. I was just applying what I saw from Prince of Tennis and just acting like I know it all. xD

Hope the next update will be soon!
CrimsonVanilla chapter 4 . 2/17
AKSJDHDHSHWJ THIS WAS HELLA GOOD! I'm really excited about the next update! I vote for Kagakuro all the way. \\\\ anyways good job! OMB 30,000 words for one chapter is amazing 0-0 btw, how long is this story? I read that in the next chapter Kise and Yukio might already get together so I'm guessing only a few more chapters to the end? I hope not, I really want lots of chapters of their adventures and stuff for this story! I really love the plot idea! Anyways good luck on the next update! I look forward to it!
LazyAuthoress chapter 4 . 2/17
It would have been slightly more perfect if kagami had told Kuroko that he couldn't get a perfect person because no human is perfect.
And what is it with everyone being out to get those four, like they are all so mean to them! No (crying because of sympathy)! They're allowed to make mistakes no! Except Kise, because, seriously! Waking up people at 6 am! No! Bad Kise!
And also: OMG you're back! Holly S****! I didn't expect to hear from you ever again! I'm really really happy!
Oh I hope Takao finds himself in a reversed situation when he decides to date Midorima for real :P Karma!
So much background to unveil! Oh, so excited!
Last chapter you talked about J-Pop not K-Pop. I noticed later that indeed I had written a K-Pop song instead of J-Pop in my comment but didn't know how to edit it. But now you seem to have changed it so all alright and I do like K-Pop more that J-Pop. Overdose is a neat one if you want something with intricate coreography.
Okay I'm done now. Bye and I hope you'll stay with us this time :)