Reviews for The Exaggeratedly Perilous Journey of a Gay High School Romance
kroscetish chapter 4 . 3/11
ohmigod kise singing in english is just soooooo funnny...Lol it really, totally made me laugh hatdly on the floor...gosh...
Miki Mae chapter 3 . 2/24
Lol, Kise is infatuated with Yuu-chan. 'nough said.
KUROKO BETTER HAVE GOTTEN HIS FUCKING MILKSHAKE! MY POOOOOORRRR BABY!
Will there be Akafuri? I'm dying for some AkaFuri...
Baked Soap chapter 4 . 2/22
I'm too lazy to log in but I'm here to nag you like you told us to. :D

Man, I really didn't expect 30k of words in this chapter and I was so delighted. I must admit, I had to reread all the previous chapters to remember what this was about so it took a while to finish this. Anyways, what I really wanted to say was: Every single time Kuroko's name gets mentioned, my heart does this weird dance because he's my favorite character. I know it's weird and just shocking to hear but I don't care for anyone in this story except Kuroko and Kagami. I find it strange myself but can't help what I think. When I read that there won't be AkaKuro in this I was a bit disappointed, haha. AkaKuro just so happened to be my favorite pairing. When you proceeded to say that you had another pairing for Akashi my reaction was, "Damn, does everyone in this story have to be in some sort of relationship and just so happens to be gay?" Then I looked at the title and went, "oh...right..."

I have more to fangirl about Kuroko but it just wouldn't be fair to the other guys. I felt so sorry for Kise and the rest of the boys when they had to face the wrath of Kuroko and Takao. The first thought that came to mind about why Sakurai would be in the cafeteria in the first place was he was being bullied to buy lunch or something. I can't come up with anything for Midorima's bandages though. The story of how Kise and Yukio met sounded like it came from a shoujo manga but I think that was the point? However, I couldn't help but notice the scoring system in the flashback when the scores of the tennis match were displayed. I thought tennis scored with the first point being a 15, but i'm not an expert. I was just applying what I saw from Prince of Tennis and just acting like I know it all. xD

Hope the next update will be soon!
CrimsonVanilla chapter 4 . 2/17
AKSJDHDHSHWJ THIS WAS HELLA GOOD! I'm really excited about the next update! I vote for Kagakuro all the way. \\\\ anyways good job! OMB 30,000 words for one chapter is amazing 0-0 btw, how long is this story? I read that in the next chapter Kise and Yukio might already get together so I'm guessing only a few more chapters to the end? I hope not, I really want lots of chapters of their adventures and stuff for this story! I really love the plot idea! Anyways good luck on the next update! I look forward to it!
LazyAuthoress chapter 4 . 2/17
It would have been slightly more perfect if kagami had told Kuroko that he couldn't get a perfect person because no human is perfect.
And what is it with everyone being out to get those four, like they are all so mean to them! No (crying because of sympathy)! They're allowed to make mistakes no! Except Kise, because, seriously! Waking up people at 6 am! No! Bad Kise!
And also: OMG you're back! Holly S****! I didn't expect to hear from you ever again! I'm really really happy!
Oh I hope Takao finds himself in a reversed situation when he decides to date Midorima for real :P Karma!
So much background to unveil! Oh, so excited!
Last chapter you talked about J-Pop not K-Pop. I noticed later that indeed I had written a K-Pop song instead of J-Pop in my comment but didn't know how to edit it. But now you seem to have changed it so all alright and I do like K-Pop more that J-Pop. Overdose is a neat one if you want something with intricate coreography.
Okay I'm done now. Bye and I hope you'll stay with us this time :)
AJ chapter 4 . 2/17
NEW CHAPTER! CHUGS! CHUGS! CHUGS! Party, party! :D hahaha! You know, when I saw that this story is finally updated, I'm like "OMG, Kyaaaah! It's finally updated!" and I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat! Hahaha :D

By the way, welcome back! :) thanks for the update. And author-san, just wanted to know, are you a Filipino?

Update soon! ;) :)
MizunashiFuyuko chapter 4 . 2/17
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MISS SEC YOU ARE BACK ASDDGJKAHFAKHALHG! (The wait for this story is FOREVERMORE *shot*)

we need to find weird yume and give her the greatest news

I kept checking this story out for sometime and as I was going to bed last night MY EMAIL BROUGHT ME THE GOOD NEWS /SCREAMS

So on to the story...

MIDORIMA AND HIS MATRYOSHKA DOLL *dances to the tune of Matryoshka* Gosh... but seriously though, being woken up at an ungodly hour is such a horrible thing to experience.
Ugghhhh the TakaMatsu I swear... this is too much for my heart I don't even know
AND KUROKO PLAYING MIGIKATA I SWEAR /BURSTS

And so the matchmaking plan is going swell and both Kise and Takao are giddy kids. All is well.
Also precious Sakurai and his feelings. Seriously this cutie

Welp... Himuro's going to kick their asses. 1000% sure of that. (I feel so sorry for Midorima though. That feel when your friends are like dumbasses at times and then you get dragged into their antics. But you still treasure them. :3)

Ranting aside, I'm really happy that you got out of your slump! Hope you have a good day! And really, Thank you for the update! :D :D
caffeinesugar18 chapter 4 . 2/16
i actually started watching uta no prince sama becuase of you and can i just say THANK YOU. Thanks for all your hard work and im glad youre feeling better!
LZ chapter 4 . 2/16
And I was just about to go to sleep...
Takucchi chapter 4 . 2/15
Dawwww... I wanted to see an AkaKuroKaga. xDD Oh well, what matters is... YOU ARE ALIVE ASKDNSKDNDJSML Thank goodness woman! *ugly sobbing*
AmberWarrior chapter 4 . 2/15
OMG YOU UPDATED WHAT IS THIS SORCERY

Can't wait to see what's to become of Midataka and Aosaku -v-

THANKS FOR UPDATING! :D
Izik Imanity chapter 4 . 2/15
Oh my god. I'm so happy you updated, you have no idea. I literally screamed out loud when I got the email. *weeps tears of joy* Ive reread this fic much it's almost embarrassing gosh
I absolutely adore this story and I got ridiculously excited when I was notified that you updated it! Quick question, do you have plans to include other characters like Ogiwara or Haizaki in the story? I'd love to see how you would use them!
Horsemuon17 chapter 4 . 2/15
I forgive you! But only because the chapter was long and funny. Thank you for finally continuing!
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 3 . 1/17
I love that Kasamatsu is a martial artist in this! I do martial arts myself so that was like a treat for me! Keep writing and good job!