Reviews for The Exaggeratedly Perilous Journey of a Gay High School Romance
wildtrance chapter 5 . 5/21
Adorable! I'm loving this so far!
Can Kuroko's dog (i cant remember how to soell his name) perform with them... The cuteness! Is Kuroko's passing ability going to remain or has it been transformed entirely into his piano playing?
wildtrance chapter 5 . 5/21
Adorable! I'm loving this so far!
Takao is my spirit animal, end of story. This was great! I loved it so much!

Could they sing some EXO or Super Junoir songs? Please?
MukuroLeonheart chapter 5 . 5/3
over 20k words each chapter with most definitely over 15 in total?
count me in
dudeeee

ALSO
favorited
MukuroLeonheart chapter 2 . 5/2
I AM NOT ASHAMED I SANG ALONG TO THE SONG
Lol. I forgot about this story XD good to see an update though. AND SO MUCH MIDOTAKA IMMA JUST DIE OF HAPPY
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE MIDOTAKAAAAAAAAA MIDOTAKA IS LOVE MIDOTAKA IS LIFE
Aghgggggg Akashiiiiiiiiiiiiii, finally ;A; my precious Sei-kun. It all starts when Akashi arrives, just sayin'
Yay! U FINALLY updated~~ i love how u pot more roll for kuroko here (coz he's my fav character) n i love the midotaka too~~ please update sooner (if tht is possible for u). N if u don't mind, will there be something like a slight akakuro? Or characters tht will become love rivals for the main pairing?

Hope u update soon~ i'm looking forward to it~
LZ chapter 5 . 4/30
Hey, good to have ya back!
BerryBliss chapter 5 . 4/29
Oh my god such good news that you are never dropping this you have no idea how much life that gives me.
THIS FIC IS LIFE. The dynamics between the characters are AMAZING. I read this about a year/two years ago and was so surprised to see this update. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the 5th chapter yet because my mom is telling me to sleep aaaah-
I just hope this is enough to tell you that Kuroko being a music prodigy gives me so much life. That, and jocks meets glee club? YESSS THIS FIC YES
One thing I adore to pieces is how you write out their friendships and their feelings toward each other. You can definitely feel just in their conversations that they've been through a lot together.
Also, of course, dancing boys! We can never get enough of that. I am in the llsif fandom right now too, so hearing how MISDIRECTION will be singing Love Live songs has me so pumped and umpf- I LOVE YOU FOR THIS SO MUCH (they are probably going to dance to Dancing Stars on Me or Shocking Party (A-rise) or Soldier Game, aren't they? *wink wink*) Hiyaaaa-
If you have heard the song "LONELIEST BABY" from love live, then... *wiggles eyebrows*
This entire thing is a masterpiece. (Well, to me it is 0w0) I look forward to what this fic can bring because your take on these pairings is very refreshing.
I am eager to know more about Kuroko and Sakurai's past which is mentioned in this 5th chapter. From your author's notes, I can already tell this is going to be brilliant~!
( Takao playing DMMD OTL xD)
Lots of love for this fic is needed. LOTS OF IT. :D Thank you so much for updating!
semiakesolauca chapter 4 . 4/3
Please update soon! I love your story! Specially AoSaku
I'll be waiting for more
DarkWolf991 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
When I looked at the bio, I was really hesitant to be honest, I thought it would be kind of weird, but then I read it and oh my god it's amazing. You even incorporated K-Pop! I LOVE KPOP! (You should put in some VIXX, EXO or even some baddassness like B.A.P methinks). Apparently you took a year to upload last time? DONT TAKE A YEAR TO UPLOAD THIS TIME PLEASE UPDATE SOON ITS AMAZING
just good ol me chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
I am literally HOOKED! I know at first.. i was a bit skeptical about this story.. thought it would suck... and THANK the heavens..it wasn't! I love it... though sometimes a bit ooc..meh... i really don't care.. it was funny and oozing with epic adorableness.. *,*... although.. I want a bit more of MY ever Lovely TETSU! YES.. I'm biased.. :P
I need more KagKuro fluffiness... hehe.. :D
and...Yey! Aka-chan and Mura-chan..with Muro-kun! I wonder what Muro-kun will do now that he found out about the four!
and... Oh...When will you introduce Aka-chan with Tetsu-chan? I really wonder how would that go.. It'd be amusing! :D
oHHHH...BTW... PLEASE UPDATE! :D
WhiteShadowedWolf chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Tis I, the nagging voice in the back of your mind. UPDATE THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY.
Yaoi Fangirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
HAVE TO UPDATE.I SWEAR.I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A YANKEE IF U DON'T.
Forever In Oblivion chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
*throws in crazy Kise fangirls* UPDATE! :o

I kid...I kid...mostly...

Also, you can add english songs for the sake of us readers or make up songs? :P