Reviews for The Exaggeratedly Perilous Journey of a Gay High School Romance
bubbly7353 chapter 5 . 2/5
please update pretty pretty please
Update
MasterSatanOverlord chapter 5 . 1/9
Oh. My. Gosh.
This fic is basically life for me right now.
I love this so much!
Please please please please please please please update soon!
I'm soooo looking forward to your next chapter!
AngelicHallows chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Wow, I love this story so much! I really appreciate how good your grammar is and how much effort you put into it. Please update soon!
Guamserendipity chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Is it sad that I immediately recognized the song?
Obsessed Reader chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
I LOVE this fanfic! Please update soon!
unknownotaku2015 chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I love this story so much!
wildtrance chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Adorable! I'm loving this so far!
Can Kuroko's dog (i cant remember how to soell his name) perform with them... The cuteness! Is Kuroko's passing ability going to remain or has it been transformed entirely into his piano playing?
wildtrance chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
Adorable! I'm loving this so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
Takao is my spirit animal, end of story. This was great! I loved it so much!

Could they sing some EXO or Super Junoir songs? Please?
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
over 20k words each chapter with most definitely over 15 in total?
count me in
dudeeee

ALSO
favorited
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
I AM NOT ASHAMED I SANG ALONG TO THE SONG
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Lol. I forgot about this story XD good to see an update though. AND SO MUCH MIDOTAKA IMMA JUST DIE OF HAPPY
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE MIDOTAKAAAAAAAAA MIDOTAKA IS LOVE MIDOTAKA IS LIFE
Aghgggggg Akashiiiiiiiiiiiiii, finally ;A; my precious Sei-kun. It all starts when Akashi arrives, just sayin'
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Yay! U FINALLY updated~~ i love how u pot more roll for kuroko here (coz he's my fav character) n i love the midotaka too~~ please update sooner (if tht is possible for u). N if u don't mind, will there be something like a slight akakuro? Or characters tht will become love rivals for the main pairing?

Hope u update soon~ i'm looking forward to it~
LZ chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
Hey, good to have ya back!