Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
XD
Aw, Gabriel's putting up with Highschool for Sammy... Cas already was for Dean, and having a best friend like that probably helped a lot. *coos*
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That wad beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved it!
yulegabriel chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was incredible! Honestly one of the best things I've ever read, and it was written extremely well. I loved every word
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love Sam and Gabe and I love fanfics that give them the love they deserve (Cas and Dean get a lot of love and torture in fanfics lol)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
OMG! WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE REVIEWS?! This was a fantastic story and I loved reading it. I really like Gabriel and seeing him as a dog in this fic was a lot of fun. :D You did a fantastic job writing this.
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I've got the warm fuzzies now awwww! Gabriel was great, just a touch of Destiel was perfect, Sam was adorable, and it was all just...yes! LOVED. IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aw this was so cute! Good job:)
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story :)
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
fantasic xx
Gustin azza chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I am so happy because dean and cas will be together, I always want they got stuck together
I am so happy for sam and gabe too, finally they meet again xD
MadImagination chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Heartwarming! Oh my God! This was amazing!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This story is kind of super awesome. Gabe was very interesting as a dog and I can only imagine what Sam's life will be like with /him/ as a guardian angel.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I want more but it's so good now and ugh perfect feels
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/19/2013