Reviews for For Reasons Unknown
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Their kiss is making want to kiss someone too
lileyfan1415 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013

I like this story. keeo going
LionAgron chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
More plz
Vixenu chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Great please write more often it is really great story
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Love this chapter! !
gllover22 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
OMG, poor Rachel. She must feel so confused, frustrated and a little angry with Quinn. I feel Quinn is feeling confused also. I guess having a hard time with her feelings since Rachel confessed her feelings. Looking forward to you getting us straightened out. Great writing and always looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
i love it !
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Quinn's being a bit cruel
Osced chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I really felt confused when I read this chapter, like how Rachel felt. Not much in this chapter made sense, it might be the long wait. But Quinn is acting a bit crazy, I'm thinking body swap or something ;) Hope you update soon.

faberry14 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Really nice!
anun4getablerose chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Aww give Quinn the courage to want to be with Rachel u never know that would happen when Rachel goes to Paris
anon chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Poor Rachel. Quinn should just make up he remind instead of leading Rachel on or something. It's highly confusing. Lol.
Osced chapter 3 . 5/20/2013're back...hope I doesn't have to wait that long for next chapter ;)

I think you made Rachel's crush more believable with the talk between Quinn and Mercedes. Because how boy crazy Rachel has been. Mercedes knowing about Quinn's alleged feelings for Rachel was perfect, I mean Mercedes is probably one of the few that actually are close to Quinn, next to Rachel.

In the end this story might actually work ;)

gllover22 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Wow, that was something. Quinn seems quite confused but yet attracted to Rachel. Poor Rachel, what must she think now that she has listened to that haunting melody. I listened, of course, and then read the lyrics thru. Brought tears to my eyes. Oh goodness, can't wait for the next update. Beautiful writing.
Osced chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Have to say it really make sense, even if I've trouble believing Rachel acting like that. Her getting together with Finn to get closer to Quinn feels like something Glee would do.

But not sure what to say about Quinn in this story. Her thought about thinking Rachel liking her felt weird. Sure Quinn might have used the idea as a joke, but thinking it was some truth behind it doesn't feel like her. I can see Quinn hiding her true feelings and such, but wouldn't be hard for her to keep hiding them if she though Rachel had feelings for her?

But it was overall a good chapter.

39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »