Reviews for Ranma Saotome: Attorney at Law
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Ok I'm a bit confused about Ranma's killing spree. I get offing Nabiki, Principal Kuno also makes sense, and Happy's death is good for the world at large. But why did he kill Mint and Lime? If this is Ranma at age 19 then he has already fought Herb and thus made peace with the Musk Dynasty, did he travel all the way to China just to kill them? The same could be said about Pink and Link, plus his biggest beef with those two is that they tried to kill Akane. Pantyhose Taro kind of makes sense, he showed up, caused trouble, and Ranma killed him. But why would he kill Soun and not kill Genma? I think that between the two of them he'd have more of a beef with the guy who sold him on multiple occasions. And why didn't he bother trying to kill Mouse if he considers him such an annoyance? And how come he didn't kill Shampoo given the trauma that she put him through on a regular basis (seriously, read the series and I'm pretty sure the only person who has fucked with Ranma more would be Genma)? Plus would Tsubasa even be on his radar given his very limited appearances? My only guess is that he was hitting Chrona (from Soul Eater) levels of batshit insanity. How else could you explain him killing Akane? Now before the arguement starts about how Akane is really a horrible person I would like to ask you, do you remember Ho-oh Peak? It was a pretty nice mountain, wasn't it? Pity that some superpowered demigod happened to have been standing in the way of Ranma Saotome's one chance at saving Akane's life, if you catch my meaning. On the other hand this does explain why he became a lawyer, not really that far off from a serial killer... well at least not in this universe.
Ophidias chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i haven't actually read any of your fic so i don't know if it's good or not but with only a single glance it's easy enough to decide that i don't want to read it. the formatting is horrible, it looks like a headache just waiting to happen.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is really awesome and hilarious please continue!
dzk87 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I started crying during this, because it was so amzing.
dzk87 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
omg lol, I can't believe that this doesn't get more reviews, or more notice. sooo amusing.
dzk87 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Omg dude, this was amazing. And this is the chapter length i meant, btw. Just don't take what I have said so far as criticism please, i love your works.
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
LOL!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just wanna put this out there...huh?
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Funny as hell, too bad it's 2009 already...
Blissofai chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
aww, poor mousse. the stories really funny and good though
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
Oh, well, shit. It's 2008 now. Even with she of the big breasts fired (and why fire her, anyway? just remember NOT to suffocate), did Ranma still manage to die? Sucks to be him I guess.

Also, this fic makes me want to work on my own Attorney at Law fic. I need to get that written sometime...
L.A. Riverburn chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
this is a hilarious piece of fanfiction. totally out of character, totally not Ranma, Totally wrong in every sense in the world, confusing as hell since I don't know all of the characters (no idea who Etna is) (which, as someone earlier mentioned, might be a hint, to explain some of the more obscure characters to the public... on the other hand, it doesn't really matter since most of them are OOC anyway).

The format is a bit off, and sometimes your writing is a tad confusing like the stapler fight at the start of case 3.

I'd also say I'm not too much of a fan of Akane bashing which you did, but seeing how your story goes, I really don't give a damn. 'sides, you killed Nabiki in a very satisfactory way (a grand scene btw, the way Ranma totally makes another point at the end, not studying law to sue her, but to know how to kill her, man, that was good), so you got lots of good points for that, and your humour is top, so also lots and lots of points for that.

in short, a brilliant piece of spamfic, which is off of the charts funny. I'd welcome another case, but the christmas special on the other hand was a nice closer.

Cheers
numair42 chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
This is one of those fics that you expect to be really bad. Something like this can only start and end badly. It is suprizngly good. Full of laughs and insanity that makes you want to continue reading. The body count is extemely high. Expect lots of death, a lot of with very little reason. Don't worry though, the deaths are footnotes to the plot, and not really essental to the flow.

I actually would like to see more cases done since I got a real kick out of em. Keep it silly, and keep it funny, and we'll keep reading. Thanks for a good fic.
RanmaChaos chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Great chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
SoloTalent chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
I must say the christmas special was the best