Reviews for Accidental I Do
azertykeynes chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
I don't get it. She said she doesn't want an out, and they figured out pretty early that they didn't want an out. How is this a problem for them? "A few days after the marriage" can mean anything from 2-6 days. After that, it's a week. On their one-week anniversary, they were all lovey-dovey, and Harry threatened to sit between them.

Why has this become a big issue?
The only thing I can think of is that they might not be married after all, but keeping that from her isn't that big a deal, is it? Sure, that should come up sooner or later, but I don't think it's anything major. She wasn't stuck in a marriage; she wanted to be in it. Why don't they just get married again or get it fixed?
zara chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This person is copying ur story and changing the characters names into another ones
story/view/742570/accidental-i-do-romance-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan
FoulIceQueen chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
I Love you for putting in a reference to Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit amazingggg! Cheers i really like your story!
jackie chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
awwwww! this story is just SO cute ! i loved the ending. so adorable. thank you so much fir writing this story. please make a sequel to it. thanks!
You Fan chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
I loved how you made Ron the villain XD
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
(Sneer) Especially if that boy is one of the ginger's
spawn, just remember to clean yourself with a cleansing charm afterwards so you won't be contaminated with any rodent germs.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
I never really liked Dramione fanfics, but this one gave me a different opinion. We'll written, and now I like this kind of fanfic. I wish it wasn't over. I really enjoyed, had a great time reading and couldn't stop. I like how you changed The Malfoy's opinions on blood types and such. And how you included the characters from the series. I lives reading this!
Montara chapter 20 . 4/25/2014
I was so sad about their first baby :( I admired their strength to move on and try again! But it was worth it, now that they have Faith! :)

Thank you for another wonderful story!
Tmifangirlclacemalec chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
YAYYYY nice job! really liked it :)
freedomgeneration chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I like that because of how you word statements, there is humor in what could be am angsty situation, it keeps things real and not over the top. :)
freedomgeneration chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant 1st chapter! I really like your style!
Random HP fan chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
You are a GENIUS this is the best fan-fic ever! Not to mention the most realistic
mama123 chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Very sweet story.
Rose Hoffman chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
It's the BEST STORY EVER!
Inklover4eva chapter 20 . 2/20/2014

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.