Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki chronicles
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon
Bibliotheca chapter 1 . 6/2
This is as bad as any of those "godlike" Naruto fics. Tch.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 1/30
Ch 9 In some versions A simple Kunai and seal to reduce the chakra usage would be used even more even improve that .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 1/17
Ch 3 Rine-sharing an is the same .
goodywompus123 chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
xbox 360
AddictedDucky chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Ahh I would so read this if there wouldnt be harem :T
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
Amazing! Can't wait for more.

Will Hinata be in the harem? Or Karui? How will Naruto deal with the Hyuga Clan? I don't think just brute force would work. Also did ROOT kidnap Naruto's sister?
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
Go to incest you. The store is good without it
ncpfan chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
Good update. Madara's complete and utter slime and while he's a magnificent fighter, that's all he is. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities as a human being whatsoever, but I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree, there. No offense intended.

Anywho, back to my review: I hope Naruto decides to take it directly to the Main Family of the Hyuuga, and I hope he does it in just such a way that they'll never even think of crossing him or trying to harm his loved ones EVER again. I'm also hoping that Naruto might take Hiromi as a lover as well - with all the crap she's had to deal with, she deserves a man who would take good and loving care of her the way Naruto would.
Percx chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
Get a Beta reader dude
But the story is ok
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
Interesting please continue
William the first chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
For the hidden mist battle play imdestructable by disturbed