Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki chronicles
the epicslime chapter 1 . 5/5
Btw r u continuing dis 1 ore r u only doin da rewrite version ?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 4/22
I can't find the rewrite...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 21 . 4/22
1) Thank you for FINALLY resolving the talk between Tsume and Mikoto. Btw, that was an easy hint as to Tsume wanting to be with Naruto, and by this point I can see it. 2) IT'S TIME TO BRING KUSHINA AND NARUMI INTO THE PICTURE! Naruto NEEDS to save them!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 20 . 4/22
Okay... Now Naruto needs to save Kushina from Danzo and Narumi from the Snake. Get to it! Pronto!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 19 . 4/22
1) Naruto needs to save Kushina! 2) Man, Naruto. When ya' gonna talk to them young ladies?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 17 . 4/22
1) Oh dear... 2) Kushina, Nurami, and Hinata, now!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 16 . 4/21
You need to resolve some of these teased scenes, such as Kushina, Narumi, and Tsume!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 15 . 4/21
Well... does this mean that not only the Ice Queens love Naruto but Tsume loves him too! On another note, Kushina and Narumi, now!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 14 . 4/21
So... Yeah. Hinata, yes. Kushina and Narumi soon. And I think that Yoruichi loving Naruto sounds good.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 13 . 4/21
1) Yes, Hinata should be with Naruto. 2) Nice chapter. 3) Bleach additions, eh?
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 12 . 4/21
1) I see that you chose to introduce more lovely ladies who may fall for Naruto, and him to be blessed to love them. 2) Sakura's relative could be with him... 3) You are makin' a terrible mistake with Hinata! 4) Come on! Intro Kushina and Narumi! Naruto needs to find them!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 11 . 4/21
1) Oh, wow... Nice twists for Wave. 2) Now I REALLY want to see Naruto and save and fall in love with Kushina AND Narumi! 3) If you were to add Hinata to Naruto's lovely ladies (which you should), then she needs to be like in the show. Kind, yet brave. Gentle, yet strong. And most of all, absolutely in love with Naruto!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 9 . 4/21
Although strange in many ways, I am honestly enjoying this. His ladies are nice, and his moments (even though rather fast-paced) are precious. Also, I am SO lookin' forward to Naruto saving Kushina and the 2 falling for 1 another!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 4/21
Besides the messy grammar and spelling, you do fairly well in relationship development, especially a few that are rarely done right.
WildCardMakoto chapter 22 . 4/13
This fic needs a grammar check. The story is okay and all but it's hard to read with all the grammatical errors