Reviews for Anime High - Hichigo X Ichigo
Muffin2234 chapter 1 . 5/30
When will you be coming out with another one and I'd like to see natsuxgray
Isaiah chapter 1 . 2/8
First of all - this story is actually not half bad.

I would have liked the story a lot more if perhaps you learned how to spell. The grammatical and spelling errors detracted from a story that could have been more fully developed without these issues. The premise of the story wasn't half bad, though PWP isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea.

I suggest that you use spell check the next time you attempt to write anything, or all you're going to get is a bunch of twelve year-old's drooling over the fact that the story is Yaoi, instead of more mature readers that can give you feedback on how to /improve/ your writing instead of letting it remain stagnate.

How old are you? I'm going to take a guess and say that you're only fourteen, if that. At your age, you shouldn't be writing things like this, but I guess that's your prerogative. If you're going to write things like this, then you should at least do your readers a favor and /read/ stories with the same objective in order to get a better feel for how stories like that work.
Archive of Our Own (or AO3) is a great resource for things like this.

Take your time, slow down, and work on perfecting your stories. Your readers will thank you.
Mariela chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Love it
mystery chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
if you truly mean anime high school do a Sakura and Hinata one or Naruto and sasuke or naruto and hinata or nutsu and gray or lucy and erza or gray and erza
hichigoxichigo chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
jess chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
pretty good i get annoyed when the way the the charter acts changes alot from the anime to the fanfiction. good job dude
jocelin chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
3 words hot!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Holy hotness! This is the description I hope to stick in (Oh, bad pun) my own fanfics! I kind of want a GinxKira, or a AizenxIchigo(This would probably be rape though! Don't judge a kinky fangirl /)
Blackberry Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
soo: first off: why is it under gin & ichi o.O? that doesn't make any sense second: the story is pretty good, but i would've made ichi resist longer... maybe make it a little more sadistic xD but that's yours to decide I'm just making suggestions ;)
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMJ seme you're amazing at writing xD and keep it up! It's really good! So what's going to e your next couple?! *is suggesting you do naruSasu*

Love ya xD