Reviews for In Choice and Freedom
jeylaluv chapter 1 . 1/20/2021
interesting chap. halling needs to mind his business. thanks
EyeDigressed chapter 17 . 11/13/2020
Oh my gosh...you’ve uploaded a few chapters on interlude 4 since I’ve been rereading, and I want to go check it out, but I can’t disrespect the story like that. Kill the damn wraith and get moving!
SGA FAN chapter 18 . 12/6/2018
battle scenes are awesome. seele is inspiring. warrior elite kari will be missed.
firedew chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Stoking the fires of Kolya's revenge even further. I have a feeling the assassination attempt on John was only the beginning. And a cameo by Todd, I presume? Love him! This was another incredible addition to your universe. I had a feeling you were going to break my heart when it comes to J/T, and I congratulate you on your success. But I can forgive it as long as there comes a time in the future where you FIX IT! ;-) I also kind of need you to follow up on this whole Oneakka/Seeal thing you've started, you amazing writer, you!

Now, I just need to catch up on your current fic! Hope life isn't too insane for you and more chapters pop up soon! :-)
firedew chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Oh, Teyla ... *shakes head* She needs to take a lesson from her father. Love can't just be cast aside. She thinks she can just walk away, but yes, she will regret it for the rest of her life. Damn it! This is going to tear John to pieces, I know it. And with Teyla so set on avoiding him in the future, he's going to find out from someone else that she's getting married. Oh man ... this is going to be so bad!
firedew chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
It will be really interesting to see what Seeal's plan is and where she ends up. Obviously, Oneakka made quite the impression on her. ;-) Again, a wonderfully rendered goodbye. Will we see Creass again?
firedew chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Teyla's really gotten her head spun with Kari's death. She has such a marvelous sense of loyalty and a desire to do the right thing, I only wish it she wasn't letting it take over her life. John isn't some brief affair, despite what she's trying to tell herself, and pulling away from him isn't going to help the Alliance, it will only hurt them both. I'm crossing my fingers that Charin planted a seed of sense into her, but with the way you like to end some of these fics, I'm not going to hold my breath for a miraculous change of heart. Teyla, after all, is maddeningly stubborn at times. ;-)
firedew chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
Perfect. Oneakka and Seeal are just perfect. They hit all the right notes for me. I sincerely hope we get to see more of them in the next fic.
firedew chapter 21 . 11/4/2013
A very raw emotional chapter, and now my heart is breaking for Teyla AND for John. Teyla's guilt and sense of loyalty to the Elite is going to tear them both apart and it's going to kill me, I know it! It's terrible and awesome at the same time.
firedew chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Who would have thought Sumner would play a key part in getting the treaty signed? Great news for Atlantis and the Military Council.
firedew chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Very fitting and almost poignant resolution for Seeal and Ulfur. So much anger and bitterness, but underneath all of it, that bond is still there, and the brother, scared of his future and scared of going home, calls for his sister. Beautiful. Don't get me wrong, Ulfur is still a huge jerk (literally), but it was a powerful and wonderful moment to read. :-)

I look forward to seeing now what happens in the aftermath.
firedew chapter 18 . 11/1/2013
Wow! Very intense recollections from Oneakka. I loved that he fought even though he was drugged and held on to the memories that would hurt the Queen the most. Granted, the way the Quantum works, I imagine he was in agony himself. And go Seeal! Hopefully, John and Teyla arrive soon, because without backup, she's just put herself (insanely) into the middle of a hornet's nest.
firedew chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
I especially enjoyed reading Seeal's part. Oneakka may be frustrating and annoyingly insightful, but he is an honorable man she has *gasp* formed a respect for.

"Stupid heroic Elite." Perfect!
firedew chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
John and Teyla ... Sounds like they had a nice, fun-filled afternoon. Could those two be more into each other? No pun intended. LOL

Oneakka and Seeal certainly seem to have a little something going on. They have a way of, yes, annoying each other, but in a great way. The chemistry there is stellar. And it's wonderful the way Oneakka reasons with her, appealing to her sense of honor. He wants her to be a better person. But, of course, now I'm terribly worried that all this delightful stuff between the two is over, because WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ONEAKKA? I'll have to come back soon and keep reading, I guess.
firedew chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
When Ulfur called Oneakka "little warrior", I wasn't sure whether to laugh or hope that Oneakka belted him one. That would certainly be a tangle to see! lol I can certainly see why Seeal and her brother were happy not to be around each other; so much animosity between them. Very interesting tidbit that Seeal changed her name. Are we ever going to find out what her real name is?

Awesome!