Reviews for A Tale of Magic and Monsters and Lords
Update soon please! :)
This story is getting so so good! Each chapter gets better and better. This one is my fave so far :]
Please update soon! Really like this story
Nice job, update soon! Really like this fic
LadySnow217 chapter 8 . 3/21
Loved it! I think eventually Jon will fall victim to the love bug...we all do ;) Can't wait for your next update!
LadySnow217 chapter 7 . 3/19
That last review, the long one, is by me...not sure why it didn't save my name though - it said I was logged in. Anyways, awesome story so far! Please continue updating :)
I am not usually a huge fan of OC-featured stories, but yours sounded interesting, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's written very well, has just enough originality and mystery to draw you in, and you've started developing the characters at a decent rate. I like Storm; the fact that she comes from modern-day Chicago and was brought back to the realm by a magic spell her mom put on her. It could have been cheesy, but it wasn't. I like Mari and the fact that she is in the South with the Stark girls. I hope to see something different happen to the girls when Ned is imprisoned, since Mari is there with them. I wonder about what will happen when Storm & Jon arrive in Winterfell; will they be accepted? Will Storm's powers heal Bran? Will Robb still go to war against the Lannisters? Lots of interesting things to come, I'm sure. Keep up the good work!
MrsRobbStark chapter 7 . 3/19
Mari & Storm shared a dream finally?! I'm so excited to find out what happens next! I hope to see some of the events that happened in the show changed now that you've added your two characters into the mix. I don't know if you plan on saving Ned Stark from being murdered or not, but it will be cool to see what changes with Storm & Mari around.
More please? I love it!
That was cute at the end. I can't wait to see what happens to Jon and Storm on the way to Winterfell.
Keep writing...it's getting good!
aww i love it! ihope to see some romance soon. does jon like storm?:) i hope soo
lilnudger82 chapter 5 . 3/14
Off with his head!
Yes, keep going! We need more Jon!
Good job. Update soon