Reviews for What's Best for Tony
AWESOME
bjq chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
GO TONY
Tai chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thank you
M. Louise E chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
I really enjoyed this. Nice work. :D
Susan chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Such a good alternative take on these particular shows. Very true to the characters. Good story.
dinozzolover29 chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Don't know how I didn't see this years ago but to my delight I found your story. I really like how you had the character of Tony evolving in your story and advancing in his career as well as his personal life. I'm not really a Ziva fan ( super human woman with an ego to match, in my opinion ) but I do think you were as fair to her character as possible. How there will be more to come.
trout1986 chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
Well done, Thank you
Trout
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
I'm a few years late in reading/reviewing this story. Love tags to "Boxed In".

One little thing - Tony's "10 years ago" comment about maybe hooking up with Ziva is pretty creepy. At the time of the episode she'd just turned 23 so she'd have been 13 10 years in the past to Tony's 24 (since he was 32 in Season 1 and this was Season 3).

Now on to see what happens with my favorite Special Agent in the rest of the story.

BuckeyeFan00000
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
I love this. I wish someone would do what was best for Tony now! I wish Tony would do what was best for Tony now! Alas...
VelvetKyra chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I don't usually get involved in the spats on the review lists but I want to commend you on how you handled it. Everything you said on your notes is true. I am not a Ziva fan at all. To be honest, I ONLY like Tony, especially with the way the show has developed over the years and as such I am absolutely thrilled with this fic.
It is always great to read a fic written by someone that saw all the little problems that would never have been tolerated in real life. And yes, I know its a TV show, but it does the real NCIS agents a disservice.
Once again, I think it was an awesome fic. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Great job!
MusicalRenegade16 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Brilliant story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Really good! Well written.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014