Reviews for What's Best for Tony
ladytokyo chapter 7 . 2/11
Wish this could have gone on. Chapter 6 when Balboa finally not in to Ziva was magical. Glad I found this fic.
ladytokyo chapter 6 . 2/11
Balboa ohhh that was fantastic!
TotalAlaskan chapter 7 . 1/7
Wow. I love how this turned out for Tony and for the rest of the team. I would have loved to see this happen on the show, but since it didn't I am grateful that you have shared it with us! Thank you!
TotalAlaskan chapter 6 . 1/7
Well, damn! I'm really liking Balboa. Very nicely put!
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Wooo! You go man you tell her.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2017
Great story!
Cu Chilainn chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
sorry can read no more - you are nasty
Cu Chilainn chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
Hmm, well I don't have a favourite between Tony and Tim but having read this, I wouldn't trust you. Tony comes across as petulant and Abby as less smart than her character is written
paula chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
pianomouse chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
Thank you for sharing your story with us. I love reading stories about Tony and his capabilities being highlighted.
TLWtlw chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
Is Agent Jackson the one that worked with them on the first season case where there was a mummified body in the pod of a plane? He had been the dispersing officer on the ship he served on.
abrant554 chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
Well that sure didn't end the way I had hoped and wished. :)
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Really good start. I absolutely loved Ziva but was stunned to watch that episode when she didn't invite him to dinner with everybody else, so she deserves what you may be about to give her.
TLWtlw chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
You managed to save Michelle. I was hoping it would turn out that way.
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
I love this. A lot of fanfics have Abby caring but blindly following the others, or just not understanding why the hell he might be pissed about how he's treated, but you have her actually putting his needs first, like a good friend.