Reviews for What's Best for Tony
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 1/16
I love this. I wish someone would do what was best for Tony now! I wish Tony would do what was best for Tony now! Alas...
VelvetKyra chapter 7 . 1/3
I don't usually get involved in the spats on the review lists but I want to commend you on how you handled it. Everything you said on your notes is true. I am not a Ziva fan at all. To be honest, I ONLY like Tony, especially with the way the show has developed over the years and as such I am absolutely thrilled with this fic.
It is always great to read a fic written by someone that saw all the little problems that would never have been tolerated in real life. And yes, I know its a TV show, but it does the real NCIS agents a disservice.
Once again, I think it was an awesome fic. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Great job!
MusicalRenegade16 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Brilliant story!
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Really good! Well written.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Way to go, Sam!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Go, Tony!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Good way to get Tony back.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
This is really good. A little honesty spoken calmly without intent to hurt goes a long way.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Love it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Really good!
Gracealma chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
So like this story. I like the way you protray Tony and the rest of the people who work with him. Good job. The ending was classic that Gibbs did what was best for Tony. Wish that would have happen in canon.
Good job.
barbaratakuyaho chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Why would I need an account to review? Sorry about the immature reviewers. I enjoyed the different handling of Tony being shot and Gibbs concussion. Your ending was different but very believable. Thanks for sharing.
1sunfun chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Good.
lmill123 chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
I did love this story and have read it several times. I would love to see an update, maybe where Gibbs finally has his eyes open to what was really going on with David after Shephard died. Logic tells you that even in the first season with David that there had been several complaints filed against her. Also the fact that she was not an agent and was investagating crimes could and most likly brought into question the evidance on every case she worked instead of observed as what she should have only been allowed to do.