Reviews for What's Best for Tony
TLWtlw chapter 4 . 11/30
Is Agent Jackson the one that worked with them on the first season case where there was a mummified body in the pod of a plane? He had been the dispersing officer on the ship he served on.
abrant554 chapter 7 . 9/26
Well that sure didn't end the way I had hoped and wished. :)
abrant554 chapter 1 . 9/26
Really good start. I absolutely loved Ziva but was stunned to watch that episode when she didn't invite him to dinner with everybody else, so she deserves what you may be about to give her.
TLWtlw chapter 7 . 6/4
You managed to save Michelle. I was hoping it would turn out that way.
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 5/14
I love this. A lot of fanfics have Abby caring but blindly following the others, or just not understanding why the hell he might be pissed about how he's treated, but you have her actually putting his needs first, like a good friend.
Great story, I love it
bjq chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
AWESOME
bjq chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
GO TONY
Tai chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thank you
M. Louise E chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
I really enjoyed this. Nice work. :D
Susan chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Such a good alternative take on these particular shows. Very true to the characters. Good story.
dinozzolover29 chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
Don't know how I didn't see this years ago but to my delight I found your story. I really like how you had the character of Tony evolving in your story and advancing in his career as well as his personal life. I'm not really a Ziva fan ( super human woman with an ego to match, in my opinion ) but I do think you were as fair to her character as possible. How there will be more to come.
trout1986 chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
Well done, Thank you
Trout
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
I'm a few years late in reading/reviewing this story. Love tags to "Boxed In".

One little thing - Tony's "10 years ago" comment about maybe hooking up with Ziva is pretty creepy. At the time of the episode she'd just turned 23 so she'd have been 13 10 years in the past to Tony's 24 (since he was 32 in Season 1 and this was Season 3).

Now on to see what happens with my favorite Special Agent in the rest of the story.

BuckeyeFan00000
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
I love this. I wish someone would do what was best for Tony now! I wish Tony would do what was best for Tony now! Alas...