Reviews for MLP Loops
MarcelineFan chapter 38 . 5/22
Words can't properly describe how much I enjoy these Loops! There's humor, drama, feels, action, cool powers, craziness, and even some romance! I really really appreciate the diversity when it comes to tone, mood, and style! The portrayal of each character's development and the plot developments for the longer Loops also done quite well! (Also, I personally enjoy the Author's Notes, love hearing your thoughts! And I admire the effort that each writer - including you - put into researching the more complex science/magic/technology/engineering/etc stuff!)

The fact that even the super long Loops are worth the read should be a testament to how awesome this compilation is!

I would have written reviews for every chapter up to this point, but there are so many Loops! Not that the abundance of stories is a bad thing, but wowza there are a LOT of chapters.

You, and the others who write these stories, are extremely talented! Definifely writer goals!

Now I'm gonna binge read the rest of the chapters over the course of maybe a week or two, haha!
TotallyNotRetroUzi chapter 206 . 5/18
Idea 1: Overwatch
Idea 2: Borderlands
Idea 3: have 1 person replace Ikari Gai of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Soaring Heart the Pegasus chapter 27 . 5/17
REDWALL!3
Pikablu42 chapter 19 . 5/17
Yes! An SCP Article in a Loop!
Soaring Heart the Pegasus chapter 18 . 5/15
More like Carmane Sandiego..
iwillnottellasoul chapter 200 . 5/12
In . 13, you shouldn't use the word 'cripple.' It is an offensive term, used to hurt people. Having it come from a pony's mouth is jarring.
Errorverse chapter 201 . 5/4
Bwah? Never mind. I loved this chapter.
tanithlipsky chapter 206 . 5/3
I like all of this.
Tererdrone chapter 1 . 5/1
Glad your back love reading the loop stories of yours
Greatazuredragon chapter 206 . 5/1
Absolutely amazing work, thanks for the updates.
Speedyquader chapter 205 . 5/1
The Sunset vs Coco fight needs a bit of editing/proofreading.
Speedyquader chapter 205 . 4/30
Weiss v Kuno just screamed "Princess Bride", the dueling scene.
nemenyagamer413 chapter 205 . 4/30
So, the RWBY Loops recently went through some turmoil with an ascension attempt from Cinder. As an avid reader of that story as well as this one, are there plans to include that?
GriffonSpade chapter 206 . 4/30
Hah. I see someone was thinking what I was thinking about that when everyone was saying that Starlight was more powerful because she won the fight. Reminded me of Orihime's offensive weakness because she simply had no will to kill.
OBSERVER01 chapter 206 . 4/30
still more amusing loops. sunset is really doing quite well.
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »