Reviews for MLP Loops
Really good, when will there be more?
CreativeLibrarian chapter 216 . 12/21/2019
I did it! It took me 3 weeks and lots of lost sleep, but I did it! I have read this entire story from start to current! It is awesome, it is amazing, I hope more is coming, I wish someone would do a Loop with all of the Mane 6 the Princesses of course getting stuck in Tamora Pierce's Tortall probably during the Scanran war to meet Kel and such. But anyway this is freaking amazing. I said that already. But it's true! you and everyone working on it are so freaking awesome for /still/ working on this. Please please please keep up the good work!
avidreaded chapter 216 . 12/20/2019
I'm finally caught up. It took me two or three weeks but I'm finally caught up.
Reclusive Dork chapter 38 . 12/10/2019
that was the only episode of Wallace and Gromit I actually saw. holy shit.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/29/2019
When in Eiken ... it's time to bring out the old gas, lighter, flour, and broken glass.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2019
Not sure if you know but your 'looping' is rather similar to the undertale au timelines
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
Is Twilight gonna meet Sans?
Death update chapter 216 . 11/12/2019
I had to get caught up with this since it had been so long since I checked your stories I hope that you manage to keep Pace with the loops and I wonder if this may have kickstarted some of the potential Loopers like sci-twi?
Hoshi to Kage no Fuyu chapter 216 . 11/8/2019
Will I ever see these chapters on Fimfic?
incepsiondwich chapter 216 . 11/7/2019
Fascinating, truly fascinating. I am amazed by that last snippet - a masterpiece of abstract depth... and now I want a sandwich.
secretwhovianpony chapter 31 . 11/7/2019
*snickers* 31.2... I was wondering when that would happen. 31.8- Yay! Inheritance Cycle Fused Loop! I love that series!
Uh chapter 128 . 11/5/2019
Is this entire chapter supposed to be italicized?
OBSERVER01 chapter 216 . 11/5/2019
The cuil loop is both amusing...and horrifying.
V01dSw0rd chapter 216 . 11/5/2019
“So much for the alphabet”?
ice cream of the gods chapter 56 . 11/3/2019