Reviews for MLP Loops
carneyjarred chapter 175 . 5/5
what is a ballyhoo , my mc of comedy? btw I was being serious and get the reference if not here is a hint its a Mario spin off reference.
carneyjarred chapter 151 . 4/21
katekyo hitman reborn came to mind when mist flame was mentioned.
deathcombo99 chapter 1 . 4/13
HOLY HELL, I've never, NEVER seen a 2million word story before
carneyjarred chapter 109 . 3/28
So I am surprised no one had sweetie bell loop as the demon flute lulluby from fairy tail as well as tayuya from Naruto.
SunsetSongwind chapter 162 . 2/11
155.21 - Supercalifragilistickexpialidocious
LKturtledove chapter 63 . 2/5
I just realized that Twilight could be considered SkyNet’s mother due to the fact the she is the reason SkyNet managed to gain a Soul in the first place
SunsetSongwind chapter 24 . 2/3
YOU DID AN ELENIUM VARIENT! *squeals in sheer geek happiness*
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 159 . 1/26
152.10 "Social Justice Teacher": That's one of those questions to which the correct answer is usually "None of your business."
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 156 . 1/26
149.10 "Idiomatic Klingon explained": . . . That is not even remotely how linguistics works. For an easy-to-articulate example, that's not at all how a language becomes the primary language of a region or polity. Also, languages change.
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 65 . 1/14
Captain Macintosh . . . gosh, I don't think I've laughed that hard since the first time I read _Darths & Droids'_ (hopefully, that's how you do italics here) take on grappling rules.
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 47 . 1/10
So, that one labeled Crisis-would you call it a Crisis Non-Crossover? Or a Crisis in Infinity Minus One Earths?
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 33 . 1/9
"Welcome to Valdemar. Here's your sentient, telepathic bond creature. We have them in horse and bird." There are a lot of great lines in your stuff, but that's one of the best, in my admittedly biased opinion.

. . . Several minutes of trying-to-figure-out-what's-wrong-with-the-above later, I find myself wanting to write some sort of shop scene based on that line. Ooh, maybe the dead parrot sketch?
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 190 . 1/2
In Soviet Russia,. tree wrecks you
Salem Circa 1693 chapter 14 . 12/28/2020
I’m frustrated. You used ‘y’all’ correctly what? About 3 times? Maybe 4? ‘Y’all’ is a conjunction of ‘you’ and ‘all’, but you used it to replace ‘you’ in applebloom’s speech pattern. It can be used similarly to the following examples

-Do y’all want to go shopping? (Addressed towards 2 people)
-Are y’all okay? (Addressed towards 2 people)
-Hey y’all! How’s it going!

‘Y’all’ is more often used in questions or greetings, but can also be used in other contexts.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/22/2020
Shen is completely right and, as always, Vahlen is completely wrong and should be killed for being a stupid bitch.
1,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »