Reviews for MLP Loops
Jetflash chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
I had the exact same thought (somewhat) for a Pokemon loop earlier (during out PM discussion), except with Spike as a Larvitar- Hoothoot and Moltres were the same, though.

Also, a Dragonriders of Pern loop. Twilight would have to be human, though. I wonder... if Twilight can access her magic in human form, would she be able to go alicorn (...kind of) while a human? And what would the result be?
LordLoverDuck chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
update soon please, i wish to read more
The Midniyt Stalker chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
not gonna lie. that was so damn amazing. I couldn't stop laughing... I nigh have to steal some of those ideas...
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I've been wanting to do Twilight the Jedi for the longest time. But this was great fun, and I loved the way Applejack got her horn and wings. Though I never though sand People would be so hospitable.

Of course, I loved Twilight doing the Dispel Magic on Chrysalis. Wrecks the whole plot, but there are serious holes in it anyway. Though Fluttershy befriending them? Didn't see that coming. Thought it was great though.

Maybe a Bravestar loop with Applejack replacing Thirty Thirty, along with Twilight working with Judge JB and Rainbow Dash providing air cover. Twilight gets all the Hacker upgrades, and Dash gets blaster forehooves and high power jet rear hooves.
tony feliciano chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
that was awesome please make more chapters
banjo2E chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Paper doesn't exist in the Star Wars universe.

Other than that, good job. I especially liked how Fluttershy joined the club.
deltawaves chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Maybe chuck them into Pokemon, have them meet ponyta or a rapidash.
tenchifew chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Nice one.
Thank you for writing.
BlueMew24 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I love loop stories. Thank you for writing this.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Loved the Star Wars loop and would have loved to see more of the EVA one.
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Alicorn Applejack, Sonic and the 1812 overture. Nice. XD Cool to see a shout out to Gen 1 MLP as well.
Nianque chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
You should do more things with DotD Spyro (and Cynder because she's amazing). Oh and maybe more Naruto loops. I really want to see how the loops have affected him of all people.
CracktheSkye chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
So...Dash was reading "Ponies in Space"?
DragoonMaster11 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
There is always a need for time loop stories, the more the merrier. This put me in a great mood before bed, and I must thank you for that. Now, I would like it if Twilight (or whichever looper is involved) invents/experiences Organized Tank Warfare ala Girl Und Panzer.
L337 m4n chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Idea wise would it be okay for a MGE one or something like the Last Unicorn? MGE is Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Fun universe and Kenkou makes awesome stuff. Other universes would be Death Note, Slenderman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the PPG.

Actually a PPG one would make sense since Twilight and Bubbles have the same VA. Heck make Twilight Bubbles, Dash is Buttercup, and whoever would fit in as Blossom. Even have one for Bleach and making their elements their Fullbrings. Yes Fullbrings since zanpaktous would only work if they became spirits.
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »