Reviews for MLP Loops
TheCentauress chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Here's a little idea for a Fused Loop: Twiight and the greatest Sorceress of all trade places...

NMM: ... Night shall last FOREVER!
Lina Sparkle the Purple : ... that I dedicate to you, Oh Lady of Chaos! GIGA SLAVE!
NMM: Buck. Me. Running...
Spike: At first, I thought she was one horseshoe shy of a farrier. Seeing that, I'm upping the count to 3...
Laconeko chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Reminds me a bit about Time Braid. Highly entertaining read (also finally explains why I've always found 'applebucking' to be a mysteriously lewd word).
LordsFire chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Snap. Glad to see you add something else to the collection, keep this up, and I might have to chip in myself at some point...
The Shadow Syndicate chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Huh. Have to admit this is kind of awesome, and it was pretty cool to see the HTTYD main leads in Equestria. Toothless vs Nightmare Moon pretty awesome. Now we only need to find a fitting opponent for Chrysalis.

Though I know it isn't the point of the fic now that Twilight is an Alicorn I can definetly see her doing this time loop as a form of amusement. XD
Alowl chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ichigo isn't one of the originals? I thought he was.

I always love reading your Loop fanfics, and this is no exception! Just wait until Twilight and the rest begin a wide-ranging tour of the multiverse!
Rubel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Neat. I'm looking forward to Pinkie in the loops
Shadow-Digital chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Haven't seen this idea for a while, very good work
Whatwasthatnoise chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
You neglected to mention the reason that Loops do happen, as most Loopers find out eventually, or whenever they meet Ranma.

The other thing to mention is while the Bleach loop isn't one of the original Loops, on one occasion in one of Innortal's chapters je mentions that he " hung on until all the stars burned out and no souls remained but him". So while he might not have had the sheer number of Loops, he's still fairly up there in years.

But stil,l really good. As usual.
Stainless Steel Fox chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
yet another fun idea, well put together. I loved the HTTYD one, should have seen this coming. Maybe you should include Fruits Basket in the universes so we can have Fruit Loops. Or Cutie Honey and Animaniacs, so we can have Honey Nut loops.
Tangent chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
And now I can't wait to see some or all of the Ranma 1/2 loopers showing up in future chapters sporatically... _
Burn Note chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Well, that was fun. This type of story really appeals to me, though I really don't like Innortal's fics. I remember them being mostly sex-jokes.
Can you recommend any others?
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I do love time loop stories.
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121