Reviews for MLP Loops
Mercutio chapter 109 . 4/18/2017
I've been reading this for a while now, but I had to stop and drop you a note. I really like the Arda loops, for some reason. My favorite loops of all were both Arda loops - Sweetie Belle helping to sing the universe into existence and Applejack as a (non)talking Bill-variant were both utterly awesome.

Love this story. Even if it made me have to go look up the Conversion Bureau to understand it and then made me immediately want brain bleach.
FlameUser64 chapter 138 . 4/17/2017
Well it's been established in an earlier Loop that the Element of Magic also enhances spell recall and casting speed.
Speedyquader chapter 198 . 4/12/2017
WAAAAAAHHHHH! It's all OVER! It took me over a month to finish this story, and I LOVED IT! It's the longest story I've ever read, by a factor of three at least, though that'll change once I finish Protector of the Fairies. I've read several looping stories, and I believe this is the best one, at least out of the ones I've read. I can't wait until the next chapter! The fanfiction has been so amazing and interesting that it has regularly commandeered and run away with my dreams! I mean the sleeping kind, not the goal kind. :P I really liked how the weirdmageddon ended, and I wish that there were more looping stories with as much love, time, and attention put into them as this one. I'm glad I found this fanfic, as hope to come back to it quite soon, when the next chapter comes out!Keep yo the great work! A quick question: if I ever have suggestions for loops, how should I go about suggesting them? I know I've thought of ideas multiple times during the course of reading this epic if a tale. Best wishes to you! :D
P0k3F4n chapter 191 . 4/5/2017
Oh mai gawd. Read ponemageddon (as I have lovingly dubbed the finale of the gravity falls and mlp crossover) a bit ago, and it was AMAZING! Second best loop so far! First best loop was the Gmod elevator source. Now I just want Haystuck, and my life will be complete and I can die happy.
FlameUser64 chapter 59 . 4/5/2017
55.12: You can't tell me Twilight doesn't have a spell to protect against Enchantment effects, or even one to protect against Charm specifically. Alternatively, she could hit him with a Negative Reaction that's Heightened to epic levels (to make it near-impossible to dispel, of course), preventing specifically *his* attempts at flirting from working for probably a couple hours given how high-level she's got to be.
Errorverse chapter 198 . 3/28/2017
No... We cannot be finished. I refuse this result.
BluWaterDragon chapter 29 . 3/18/2017
discord's card game should be real.
Lina esrevnI chapter 40 . 3/5/2017
is there a twilight loop having Leah as the anchor might actually make it fun to read.
Vi-Violence chapter 198 . 3/3/2017
Very nice, as always. Though regarding the one with Rainbow not being a legal citizen, I think I saw a typo on the word 'biased'. Just bugged me and I wanted to say something.
Guest chapter 198 . 2/14/2017
Just finished reading this I hope you update soon I can't wait to see where you're going with this
nyx.quinn chapter 77 . 2/13/2017
I know this is only for review but... the 73.24 I don't get it, I have had read Past Sins but I can only remember twilight using one of the suppressor but any other than her not...
W1nterPhoenix chapter 164 . 1/26/2017
What ever happened to Twilight Tirek? Will she show up again?
Dustrussell chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
Thank you so mutch for writing fan fiction it brings a smile to my face. I'm trying to read at least one of your chapters every day .
W1nterPhoenix chapter 108 . 1/20/2017
Can you do more of showing the different exhibits in the museum?
Death Update chapter 198 . 1/16/2017
I spent much to much time reading this I hope for an update soon but I have a few questions. Will we be seeing a long loop soon and I was a bit confused when was nyd's wedding and will we see it. Hope you update soon
1,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »