Reviews for MLP Loops
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 33 . 1/9
"Welcome to Valdemar. Here's your sentient, telepathic bond creature. We have them in horse and bird." There are a lot of great lines in your stuff, but that's one of the best, in my admittedly biased opinion.

. . . Several minutes of trying-to-figure-out-what's-wrong-with-the-above later, I find myself wanting to write some sort of shop scene based on that line. Ooh, maybe the dead parrot sketch?
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 190 . 1/2
In Soviet Russia,. tree wrecks you
Salem Circa 1693 chapter 14 . 12/28/2020
I’m frustrated. You used ‘y’all’ correctly what? About 3 times? Maybe 4? ‘Y’all’ is a conjunction of ‘you’ and ‘all’, but you used it to replace ‘you’ in applebloom’s speech pattern. It can be used similarly to the following examples

-Do y’all want to go shopping? (Addressed towards 2 people)
-Are y’all okay? (Addressed towards 2 people)
-Hey y’all! How’s it going!

‘Y’all’ is more often used in questions or greetings, but can also be used in other contexts.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/22/2020
Shen is completely right and, as always, Vahlen is completely wrong and should be killed for being a stupid bitch.
KitsuneRobyn chapter 126 . 12/18/2020
120.13: As soon as I read "Prince..." I had a suspicion, and then "thought-speech" gave it away
tyleralmquist7 chapter 189 . 12/2/2020
That was absolutely fantastic. I do have a question though: is the portal a gate like the one Sleipnir gives Fluttershy a code for and Epona freaks out when she hears he did that? I think it would be awesome if there was an invasion by some of the more nefarious parts of the Admin world like Sleipnir alludes to in that snippet and then all these different anchors and loopers had to fight it back all across Yggdrasil. There could be a part where Pinkie tells Bill to let loose on them since he’s connected to so much of the tree, and I just think it would be awesome. Kinda like the Battles of Pelonor Fields, but across lots of different universes with random variants popping up and we would get to see Admin-level villains like Slendermen and such. It would also finally deliver on the promise of that allusion to the gates and I think the idea of Ford needing Bills help to create the portal would make even more sense, since according to Epona, the gates were shut even before the loops, so Ford would need someone on the level of Bill to even try to get one open. It would also explain the Tandem universe thing quite well. The Gates could either be constantly shifting, or the portal still isn’t a perfect gate so it connects to random things. Adding in the gates to the lore would be a very interesting addition, as because from how I inferred it they could be used to jump across universe in Yggdrasil. A villain gaining control of one of these gates and opening up a portal to a quarantined universe would finally give us a threat right up there with ascension, which has become a bit overused. I’m sorry for this wall of text but I think it would be a great new story arc
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 138 . 11/27/2020
Wait, how does something "glow darkly"?
Greatazuredragon chapter 224 . 11/24/2020
Great work, thanks for the updates.
Greatazuredragon chapter 220 . 11/24/2020
Very nice chapter, good work.
TRICKSTERBEATSALL chapter 222 . 11/20/2020
213.20 Pinkie out of book. Heh, I remember that loop.
Mernom chapter 122 . 11/19/2020
Which setting is Teichi?
Mightiest disciple?
Mernom chapter 103 . 11/17/2020
What IS the bureau loop, anyway? If it was explained anywhere, I seem to have missed it.
Mernom chapter 100 . 11/17/2020
MLP loops, movie edition.
What crossover is this, Mega-Man gameverse? Sounds familiar, but I can't place it.

It's quite good, but it misses a few scene breaks in the latter section.
Mernom chapter 97 . 11/16/2020
I miss the time when you had the names of the crossover in the footnotes. I'm interested what the AI ship one is, but I got no clue.
Mernom chapter 64 . 11/8/2020
What setting does the Sparks loop take place in? Is it a costume setting created just for this? I wouldn't be opposed to reading a full story about it.
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »