Reviews for MLP Loops
secretwhovianpony chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Okay, first: YAY! Kingdom Hearts! *fan girl squee face* Second: 19.9? Hilarious! Third: Tiny Beast sounds sooooo adorable! 4: Whats the SCP Foundation? Lastly: Love this story. Just love it. Its hilarious, adorable, kinda ridiculous at times, and it features plenty of crossovers. Now, please do some Danny Phantom if you havent done so already! *Eyes of Doom*
Greatazuredragon chapter 198 . 11/30/2016
Awesome work, thanks for the updates.
Nathen The Protector chapter 196 . 11/29/2016
Owls! Everybody's fond of owls! Except for mice and Simon Cowls!
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 198 . 11/29/2016
Ohhh! I love the "boot to the head" comedy routine! So glad that this was added.
Daydream chapter 198 . 11/29/2016
Eh...I'm not sure about 189.13.

I know, Umbridge-bashing is fun, but purposefully crashing a loop just because there's one unpleasant non-looper around is just ridiculously irresponsible and out-of-character for Twilight.
Don't forget that Crashes damage the universe and all, it's not worth it for just one bad actor.

hunter81095; If you do another 'Umbridge in Ponyville', maybe think about less destructive ways to deal with her? What if the Elements of Harmony were used on her? Would they turn her to stone, or turn her good?
What would her special talent have been? What if bad-Starlight stole it, how would it change Umbridge?
Or, I know, what if she were polymorphed into something other than a pony? Like a baby dragon (with apologies to Spike)? How would that affect her normal racism?

...Basically, I'm just saying, Umbridge is a gold-mine. Don't waste her on cheap out-of-character loop crashing jokes.
creativesm75 chapter 198 . 11/29/2016
I loved it all. Excellent.
and... THE PINKIE BEING uMBRIDGE? i agree with Twilight. I rather go with Eiken.
NatNicole chapter 198 . 11/29/2016
Niiice! :D
drakonpie250 chapter 198 . 11/28/2016
These have been awesome chapters.
FlamyAngelwings chapter 193 . 11/28/2016
Wait, Diamond Tiara wasn't Awake at the time of Spike and Rarity's wedding? Didn't she make the wedding ring though?
OBSERVER01 chapter 198 . 11/28/2016
all amusing although i must agree with twilight in that any punishment loop is better then having to deal with umbridge looping in as pinkie pie.
OBSERVER01 chapter 197 . 11/28/2016
huzzah to sunset finally becoming an alicorm and having a sister loop with twilight!
OBSERVER01 chapter 196 . 11/28/2016
i love 187.4 the original kamen rider black/rx was and still is the standard for all kamen rider shows. by the way have they ever done a loop as Ultraman?
OBSERVER01 chapter 195 . 11/28/2016
go gilda!
OBSERVER01 chapter 194 . 11/28/2016
all amusing. and good prank on trixie.
OBSERVER01 chapter 193 . 11/28/2016
rainbow dash and catapults . what could possibly go wrong with that combination? XD we need more Ivory Scroll and her ninjatude.
1,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »