Reviews for MLP Loops
OBSERVER01 chapter 191 . 11/28/2016
all amusing loops.
OBSERVER01 chapter 190 . 11/28/2016
good chapter. i wonder when ember will join the loops. lol at lemans megalomaniac toaster. everything else was amusing. by the way theres gonna be a third season of code geass next year thats called lelouch of the resurrection. its still unknown if its gonna be in movie format or tv episode format. its supposedly set a few years after zero requiem. theres also a vid i found recently on youtube that shows a supposedly deleted scene from the original japanese ending that shows the cart driver is indeed lelouch. hope you can incorporate this into the occasional snippets where lelouch shows up in the loops.
Grochek1 chapter 191 . 11/28/2016
I am happy to see your providing the stories that have been piling up on spacebattles.

However, it looks like you accidentally re-uploaded the previous chapter here instead of chapter 182.
Royal-Canadian-Flame chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
I don't know if you know about it but when I hear or read the words Ember Celica I think RWBY.

R.C.F.
PheonixFarwind chapter 189 . 11/11/2016
one question is this story complete? or this ark of the the story? i have enjoyed this story for its sillyness and outlandish plots.
duskrider chapter 79 . 11/4/2016
True I would rather go with a dragon than a snake like most politicians if he was real.
duskrider chapter 59 . 10/31/2016
Nice bit with the painting and Ace Ventura nice addition.
duskrider chapter 56 . 10/30/2016
Nice hellsing and venture brothers
TigerCat chapter 148 . 10/30/2016
Muffins for the muffin throne. I now have to work that into a conversation.
duskrider chapter 54 . 10/30/2016
Fantastic Wedding and reception and aftermath.
duskrider chapter 53 . 10/30/2016
IT smells like a good start to a wedding.
duskrider chapter 46 . 10/29/2016
Cute wedding. To be honest I don't see anything wrong with Sparity if they are both old enough and in this they are beyond old enough mentally.
Also it's a cute crush Spike has that cannon Rarity is not all that likely to respond to unless she turns immortal Alicorn and its decades later as Dragons live for many years.
duskrider chapter 45 . 10/28/2016
/nice alicorn origins
duskrider chapter 39 . 10/28/2016
I rather like the back to the future reference,
duskrider chapter 36 . 10/27/2016
Nice touch adding in the founders spirits for future loops.
1,748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »