Reviews for MLP Loops
Zikarn Krais chapter 181 . 3/22/2016
How does a mountain-sized wolf fit in Fluttershy's cottage? Does she have active space-warping in her home? And if so, why was it never mentioned before?
Guest chapter 79 . 3/22/2016
Always wondered if Smaug's fire could destroy the Ring.
Shieldage chapter 182 . 3/21/2016
Nice chapter. Length is fine, read it in one sitting. Good to see Bloodborne again, read a later version of it in the Attack on Titan Loops. Really enjoyed the weird text artifacts - fairly certain I have not seen them before on this site. Heh, creating a variant library just so Twilight can watch it burn - That's mean ;)
Guest chapter 77 . 3/21/2016
... SkyNet is going to be scary efficient in a 40k loop.
Aotrs Commander chapter 182 . 3/21/2016
Yeah, I couldn't manage this one, not even to skim-read, like some of the other things I'm not really into; I skimmed the start and the end; my personal opinion would be that it probably wasn't suitable. I only say this, since you voiced your concerns, else I would have simply chalked it up to "realy not my bag" quietly.
David Mac chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
three ideas
one foster's home for imaginary friends have a pony loop in to explain the loops
two, big labowski loop in as their pony counterparts
three power puff crossovers ( double rainboom optional)
OBSERVER01 chapter 182 . 3/19/2016
Quite to see the doll and the hunter again.
OBSERVER01 chapter 181 . 3/19/2016
I love them all!
OBSERVER01 chapter 180 . 3/19/2016
The library lighthouse was intriguing and fun. Jack sparrow continues to amuse. Along with twilight velvet. Poor leman him cooking something right is a bad omen.
FatmanReads chapter 180 . 3/19/2016
dammit, I swore the lighthouse would be bishock related!
TRICKSTERBEATSALL chapter 182 . 3/19/2016
i was wondering if anyone will ever cover friendship games. someone brought it up chapters ago and yet there has been no mention of it or sci-twi (internet name for human twilight) since.
Zikarn Krais chapter 182 . 3/19/2016
Yeah...this just goes to show that Twilight and the rest are complete idiots.

To judge based on their happy-go-lucky world? The sheer heights of arrogance and idiocy. Wish they could be stuck down as well.
Greatazuredragon chapter 181 . 3/19/2016
Weaponized soap, classic. ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 180 . 3/19/2016
As always loved it!
Great work, keep it up.
TheJokerMan chapter 181 . 3/19/2016
GF again. I'm actually liking this the more it progresses.

Kltpzyxm