Reviews for MLP Loops
Mernom chapter 45 . 11/5/2020
Ah, so two of them didn't get a chance to tell Twilight yet.
Mernom chapter 44 . 11/5/2020
Did all of them talk to Twilight about achieving Alicorn state? Because then she would've known that at some point all of them had, and would organize the meeting for them to share the story.

Unless that was the first common loop since all of them got it?
tyleralmquist7 chapter 219 . 10/28/2020
Hey, I just wanted to ask if you ever plan on doing a sisters loop for Trixie? According to the fandom page she doesn’t have one, and I don’t remember ever reading one. I think it would be really funny if she had one, maybe what she overdoes could be relapsing back into her explosive phase until she gets sent to the moon. Just a thought.
Emilou1985 chapter 3 . 10/20/2020
I appreciated the Alice in Wonderland and the Shakespeare references that I saw in this chapter.
davidiscoolya113 chapter 219 . 9/23/2020
Mail man pony equals speed force, pinkie pie reality Stone and continuity Stone, twilight sparkle mind Stone and soul stone Celestia power Stone and 1/2 time stone, Luna 1/2 time stone and space Stone.
7019289 chapter 10 . 9/8/2020
_wipes eyes_ I'm not crying, you are ;-;, ... in all seriousness though, that last one is my favorite
Guest chapter 121 . 8/31/2020
When you give a mouse a cookie, It over a tyrants empire
Guest chapter 74 . 7/29/2020
I'm not sure if Rarity is saying " Thro-Ugh " or Through in a singing voice in 70:10
Guest chapter 125 . 7/16/2020
The lyra's are in a battleship and Lyra just ate the whole slice.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/10/2020
Self help Griffin: comes with threatening your life
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 27 . 7/3/2020
Honestly, I don't know if I should feel sorry for Umbridge or just the English Wizarding world in general also Pinkie with a Basilisk is terrifying
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 116 . 7/2/2020
Pinkie has the Wabbajack that is terrifying
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 116 . 7/2/2020
110.6 I can’t help but think of the Joker saying, “I’m crazy enough to take on Batman! But the IRS? Nnnnnooooooo thank you” from Batman The Animated Series
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 9 . 7/1/2020
And now I have the Captain Planet theme song stuck in my head
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 8 . 7/1/2020
Not even surprised by Applejack being scared of the IRS not even the Joker from Batman The Animated series would mess with the IRS
1,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »