Reviews for MLP Loops
Tornadopelt chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
So. Much. Candy!

Heheheheheheheee...
TigerCat chapter 48 . 1/20/2016
I was wondering when I might see Link. Not read Homestuck myself, but I know the cosplayers are nuts. I fear what looping there might produce. Chrysalis plays a scary bitchqueen. Minecraft player, meet King Sombra. You can fight over diamonds.
TigerCat chapter 37 . 1/19/2016
Jadis got ponyslapped. Steampunk Narnia for the win! Lemon/Leman probably thoroughly enjoyed wolf-form Fluttershy.
creativesm75 chapter 175 . 1/17/2016
fun. Very awesome .
suggestion: do a loop with lots of cats.
TigerCat chapter 28 . 1/17/2016
Totally lost it over the Hug Note. Dropped the phone and started snorting so hard my brother thought I was choking.
TigerCat chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
The Elenium setting. THAT was unexpected. Better not let Spike tuck Bhellium into subspace, or he'll bring it out and eat it and the Troll Gods within when he's back to being a dragon.
TigerCat chapter 19 . 1/15/2016
*cackles* The nine horses of the Nazgul, Awakened as powerful Loopers. Best. Loop. Yet.
TigerCat chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Interesting theories on the loops. Like the choices for the first gen loopers. And Anarchism - gove Pinkie a megaphone and wait. Heh.
Houndini chapter 175 . 1/12/2016
Yes for the Avatar loops please!
richardrobinsonjr chapter 16 . 1/11/2016
I like Nyx, does she appear anywhere else?
If not perhaps you could do a story about her and her and her mother.

I find this quite interesting, I note this first appeared on Space battles as did another favorite story Security by Ack138.

I like the random sequence order of this, you do it well,especially working with multiple authors.

Richard Robinson
OBSERVER01 chapter 175 . 1/2/2016
love it all
OBSERVER01 chapter 174 . 1/2/2016
love them all
Greatazuredragon chapter 175 . 1/2/2016
Excellent work, loved it!
Greatazuredragon chapter 174 . 1/2/2016
Loved the 'that's not Nyx' good work.
thepricklypoetess chapter 34 . 1/1/2016
chrysalis as a concept is probably my favorite.
1,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »