Reviews for MLP Loops
Zikarn Krais chapter 165 . 10/26/2015
Good, you broke them up.

I hope this continues. I thought it was too neatly done that they were together.

Breaking them up is the best thing that's happened since they got together.
DragonSword35d chapter 72 . 10/25/2015
I'm sure it was mentioned before, but for the life of me, I can't find it. What is the name of the story that got the "Famous Five" the dragon thing? It's driving me up a wall.
Greatazuredragon chapter 165 . 10/23/2015
Great work, keep it up!
Tererdrone chapter 165 . 10/22/2015
Yep he'll have no fury like a woman scorn
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 165 . 10/22/2015
Yay, Steven! I love that show! And cameo by my favorite Gem too! Pearl is best.
This is always fun. This has yet to disappoint on that end, and it only gets better. Truly. Outside inter-loop relationship troubles, any road...

Amber
Zer Author chapter 165 . 10/22/2015
Oh no. Ohhh noooo...poor Nyx. Poor Leman. So much suckage, on both sides. It's so very easy to forget that the loops aren't a good thing. They are necessary, and they have good results on occasions, but other times...Naoki broke because of the loops, and then Naoki broke them.
Buck.
OBSERVER01 chapter 165 . 10/22/2015
megatron as a teenage girl is hilarious! and the last part? all i can say is dayumm!
OBSERVER01 chapter 164 . 10/22/2015
quite good
TheJokerMan chapter 165 . 10/22/2015
Nice Peter? ERB? Really? That's what we're going for? Not that I'm complaining...but why now?

Loved the rest lol. Gotta go back in time.

;-) -J
CallMeIshmael chapter 163 . 9/27/2015
I have a couple metaphorical plot bunnies I'd like to poke you lot with P
In honor of LTF3 (Learn to Fly 3) release, having a loop with that would be awesome.
Ganondorf/Vaati spawns in as angel bunny.
Some fate/stay night would be nice.
A loop where Owliscious is replaced by a horse. Can you go get me a book? "Neighhh"
A loop where gender switch occurs whenever someone snezes, and Discord is the God of pepper?
The loopers have a ship battle war, and the 40k gang comes in with full warships loaded with snowballs?
a universe without capital letters or punctuation and twilight dies. im already dying
Twi spawns in as a Yu-Gi-Oh card. Or a Persona. Or an AI. Or a carrot.
Pinkie spawns in as Scrat, from Ice Age.
A world where the internet is literally an ocean, and you can 'surf' on it.
Pinkie as Hammy from Over The Hedge...

That's all for now, looking forward to the next masterpiece you guys come out with.
-Ishmael.

P.S; People if you catch my name!... Or my train of thought... Someone get the I Like Trains kid in here!
DragonLord RyuKizoku chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
How. The fuck. Did you keep this story going for so long. HOW?! I'm liking it so far, but it's starting to get a bit boring. Or rather, there's not an actual story here, just a lot of completely random and admittedly funny stuff thrown together. Sorry, but it's just not something that seems worth my time reading all the rest of the chapters.
Guest chapter 163 . 9/14/2015
You know what could be an awesome loop? A crossover with "The Last Unicorn".

Though I must admit that idea comes from my desire for a less bittersweet ending for the unicorn.

That's my childhood trauma showing, rivaled only the death of Littlefoods mother in a land before time.
Guest chapter 163 . 9/14/2015
I really like that Twilight is identified as asexual haha.

The only thing I somewhat dislike is that Pinky comes across as somewhat overpowered compared to Twilight who should be the most powerful equestrian looper. My overall impression is, however (if I remeber it right-there are many chapters) that everyone always loses to Pinky in competitions and is still considered a victor because beating her is impossible?

It's not sooo bad, bit it becomes a bit grating, especially when paired with the fact that Pinky is not really affected by the loops and doesn't seem to experience the bad side of the loops.

What I'm saying is that she should experience a loop that challenges her- a crisis of faith or a situation where her nature and ability can't just break all the rules. Because solving a difficult problem while being aware how difficult it is can be fun too.

Maybe a crossover to the fallout world? Most of her abilities sealed away because there is no magic there and where her over-the-top cheerfulness is alienating so she has to find the middle ground btween being optimistic and bending everthing around her to fit her mindset?
MasterBrattan chapter 89 . 9/13/2015
85.8 I'm going to be honest, for a second there, I thought Pinkie looped in as the Force.
FlameUser64 chapter 163 . 8/30/2015
There needs to be a Tales of Symphonia fused loop with Twilight Sparkle replacing Presea. Because she needs super strength when in human form on top of her magical prowess.

Also? Tales of Vesperia fused loop with Twilight Sparkle replacing Rita. Give her a few loops, and she'll work out how to engineer a Blastia to "breathe" just about any world's version of magical energy. That would get past the restriction of having most of her power locked in her base form pretty quickly. Plus, well, dramatic incantations for Tales series spells are dramatic, and there's probably nothing quite as scary as a Rainbow Power-mode Alicorn Twilight Sparkle in Overlimit 4 (she can rain Admonishing Rays on you faster than you can blink, or simply rapid-cast Tempest or Flare Tornado or Tidal Wave or somesuch if you annoy her enough). I wonder what her Mystic Arte and Burst Arte would be?

Speaking of Admonishing Ray, if she's ever looped into Pathfinder I'd expect it to be one of her favourite offensive spells. Reason being, Admonishing Ray is nonlethal; it'll only ever knock out a foe.
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »