Reviews for MLP Loops
Guest chapter 201 . 6/17/2020
I'm reading this in June so it's a bit annoying
Anonymous chapter 167 . 6/9/2020
Here come Candace and rarity
Guest chapter 163 . 6/9/2020
1,700th reveiw! You should celebrate, say... Make a new chapter! It's been a month!
Guest chapter 133 . 6/2/2020
What if twilight looped in as a filly, and nightmare moon showed up. And everyone is panicking and twilight looks up from her book... And slaps nightmare moon back into Luna
Guest chapter 219 . 5/31/2020
It's nice.

How about you join Wikia's like All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia, All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, etc.

You can visit Community Central Wikia and see its page called Help:Create an account to find out how to create a Wikia account.
Guest chapter 219 . 5/27/2020
It's great.

How about you join Wikia's like All anime fanon and fandoms Wikia, Ideas Wikia, All Movies fanon and fandom Wikia, Fanon Wikia, All Cartoons fanon and fandom Wikia etc.

bauers374 chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
So This is basically the fanfic equivielent of the Season 5 finale, when starlight keeps changwing the timeline (even though this fic actually started long before Season 5)
Greatazuredragon chapter 219 . 5/14/2020
Awesome work, good job.
Greatazuredragon chapter 218 . 5/14/2020
Heh, Looper tag huh? Guess someone is a fan of Hermitcraft. XD
WolfSongGirl chapter 40 . 5/12/2020
"First off: Leah, AKA "Awesome Werewolf Bitch" is the single most amazing thing Stephanie Meyer has ever come up with.
Second: Every other character, and it seems the author herself, hate her and belittle her for relatively little things."
Huh. Well I agree with the bit about Leah being awesome, though I have a soft spot for her brother Seth too. I'm confused about the second point though. I mean yeah, she got a shit deal in the books and did great dealing with it, but I never saw the whole 'every other character hates and/or belittles her' bit. I'll have to reread the books at some point, but for now I'm going to chalk this up to different interpretations. I did wonder why she was the anchor though. Usually the anchor seems to be a or the main character with the most stability and strength of will. Leah definitely has a strong will, and I agree that there just aren't many good options in Twilight for an anchor, but I kind of would have thought that Seth would end up anchor. Still a main character, could grow into the roll well, doesn't have the canon problems Leah has that mess with her stability... Still, I bet he'll end up as the second looper, both because of those points and his relationship with Leah. And it's really nice to see Equestria acting as a real sanctuary loop, rather than just a vacation one. Not that that isn't important too!
TRICKSTERBEATSALL chapter 219 . 5/11/2020
Aw man, I'm sure I'm not the only reader who was looking forward to how you and the others handled the Rainbooms' awakening. I guess all good things must come to an end eventually. It was fun while it lasted.
OBSERVER01 chapter 219 . 5/10/2020
Good loops.
Greatazuredragon chapter 217 . 5/9/2020
Extremely amusing as always, keep up the great wprk.
OBSERVER01 chapter 217 . 5/3/2020