Reviews for MLP Loops
15.7 and 15.9 were my faves this chapter
OBSERVER01 chapter 157 . 8/2/2015
fun chapter
Greatazuredragon chapter 161 . 8/2/2015
I put my money on Fluttershy, untold eons from now, being the one to fix the loops... XD
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 163 . 8/2/2015
I'd usually post corresponding to chapter but I just read straight through so I'm going to say a few things.
Despicable Me, Gru, Stealing the Moon! because magic compensates for gravitational stuff and permanent shrinking should be possible after 100 or so loops.
Philosophers Stone(s) different versions, FMAB!Ed meeting FMA!Ed in Mac's bar, snark, commiseration, and oneupsmanship.
Greatazuredragon chapter 160 . 8/2/2015
Lived both stories this chapter, great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 159 . 8/2/2015
Yeah any poor bastard trapped into a Half-life loop would go psychotic really fast...
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 158 . 8/2/2015
Always look forward to these updates, good work.
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
What. Just, what. lol :) This is hilarious. Loved it!
Shadow Blaze - Mediator chapter 37 . 7/27/2015
35.9 was inspired by the "I like Trains" guy, from the asdf movies.

Any chance you can get the "Do the Flop Guy" in there?
Tristar chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
Ow, I think I can taste the blood in my mouth, I've been waiting for this loop and I thought I was prepared and no...no I wasn't. It was a kick in the teeth, a mule kick to the jaw. Sure I knew it was going to work out in the end but, I just wasn't as ready as I thought I was. Just seeing Twilight so broken it was worse than Eiken!
Tristar chapter 11 . 7/24/2015
Nightmare moon what you gonna do when wily, raskly, sun princess comes after you. Nightmaris lunicus. doon Celesticus prankis.

Beep beep

ACME.
Tristar chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
And as recent events have shown now that in that last loop twi actually went to party there is a good chance Moondancer doesn't become a shut in.
indigoblueoO chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I'm scared. I'm sooooo scared by the number of words.
TheLastGarou chapter 37 . 7/7/2015