Reviews for MLP Loops
Laconeko chapter 148 . 4/12/2015
141.9: I thought the joke was that Peewee would resurrect /himself/, but this works too. What's next? Ministry of funny walks? Dental fillings?
141.13: You know you've read too many MLP loops when Zecora rhymes and you read it like any other prose.
141.17: Cuccos have poor short-term memory. Get inside, close the door and they will have forgotten all about you.
Greatazuredragon chapter 146 . 4/12/2015
Loved the chapter, the bits with Lemon and Nyx were especially good.
Also the theory at the end, in one hand it would explain a lot, in the other it confuses the hell out of the multiverse. ;p
Nice work.
OBSERVER01 chapter 149 . 4/12/2015
interesting loops
Laconeko chapter 147 . 4/12/2015
140.2: Took me a bit to recognise the reference. It's perfect.
140.7: What's the big deal with soaping your mouth? Everyone does it at least once a day.
OBSERVER01 chapter 148 . 4/12/2015
leman and nyx are kamina is a muffin.
OBSERVER01 chapter 147 . 4/12/2015
quite good
OBSERVER01 chapter 146 . 4/12/2015
fun chapter
Shadow Blaze - Mediator chapter 34 . 4/10/2015
Applebloom, definitely. Chrysalis is a pretty close Second, though. All others, far off third and beyond. Diamond Tiara ranks 4th for me.

Fluttershy ranks Third, mainly because she's a Druid, and, more likely than not, still has "The Stare", which I liken to the "Stare of Guilty Conscience", which is a real ability. Just not seen, even rarely, in humans.
Shiro Inutoko chapter 145 . 4/7/2015
Had an idea and thought it would be best to mention in here, since I don't have an account on the forums. (Or even really know where those are!) I know they're probably not looping yet, but if Megaman Starforce ever joins the Loops, I think it would be interesting to see a crossover with the MLP Loops. Mainly because, like the ponies, Megaman Starforce has an orbital friendship cannon of sorts. Seriously. The whole conflict of the first season was ended by a massive friendship laser being used on the planet of the attacking aliens! Sort of. The planet was turned friendly, but not all of the aliens already on Earth felt like giving up their mission and going home.

And on a COMPLETELY different note, I recently had a sudden epihany: Phineas and Ferb are already looping by the time their show starts, aren't they? It isn't ever directly mentioned, but gosh darn it it makes so much sense!
starrysunsets chapter 145 . 3/30/2015
IT'S TAKEN ME NEARLY THREE MONTHS TO FINISH THIS.

Very worth it! I love reading about the Loops and trying to figure them out. I can't wait for more, yeeesss.
pinkiepielogic chapter 93 . 3/27/2015
89.18
Soooo...When a mare and a stallion hate each other very much, the stallion can get pregnant, and give birth to a foal 1000 years later.
ManicAntics chapter 144 . 3/23/2015
Pinkie Pie- full alicorn warp goddess of laughter crazy Pinkie Pie- with 5 Hour Energy. Make it happen!
Greatazuredragon chapter 145 . 3/19/2015
Very good work. Loved this story so far, keep up the excellent work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 143 . 3/19/2015
Hahaha loved the classic Calvin philosophical wagon stunt, great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 139 . 3/19/2015
Bat's plans were great, just as the tree destructions were hilarious, great work.
1,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »