Reviews for MLP Loops
Greatazuredragon chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
This was hilarious! Loved Jack using his confusing speech powers to defeat nightmare moon, and PP unleashing her powers on hogwarts.
nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Very nice, I'm deeply enjoying the turning the tables story and the biblical omake in the end was also amusing, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
Loved the story so far, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
This is a very good story, nice work.
CallMeIshmael chapter 145 . 3/3/2015
I'm still waiting for a proper portal loop. Also - Some prompts, since I just read from 60 - 145 in practically 3 days (It should be CallMeInsane instead of Ishmael.[Also, figure out the reference!]) A "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" would be cool to have. And, maybe a mini long-series of loops, as in Twilight Wakes up with the book, and it's something... Interesting. Maybe a living squirrel explaining it through interpretative dance. Or a firefly using morse code (Hah! Another reference!). Maybe the Oracle Turret from Portal starts looping? That'd be interesting. Also - MOAR SKYNET. Plz. Maybe another loop with a minor difference - It's "The Muffins are a lie". That'd be terrifying. Maybe the ponies loop in as Yoshi's? Another Battleship loop would be cool. Really cool. Maybe Rarity makes a dress out of Pinkie Pie's hair? That... Sounds like cotton candy. Cotton candy flavored/flavoured dress... Now I'm hungry. Loop where the ponies are all unable to resist "tasting the rainbow?" Terrifying for Rainbow. Heh. Hmm, Rarity loops in as Rapunzel from Tangled? Pinkie Pie loops in as the Tardis, and the universe breaks? Idk. I HAD a bunch more ideas. I seem to have lost my train of thought. Anyone seen it? I'll go ask THAT kid.

Ishmael

(P.S: I like trains!)
EverfreeSparkle chapter 129 . 3/1/2015
123.3 needs to last forever!
Nordvegr chapter 140 . 2/23/2015
Wait... Baryon decontamination? Obvious buzzword use is obvious. Protons and neutrons are baryons too, so unless you want to eradicate all matter, you can't really decontaminate baryons.

Thank you.
Azjerban chapter 145 . 2/16/2015
Sweet.
I really like what you've done here. Good story, everyone!
Azjerban chapter 143 . 2/16/2015
Always a good read.
freefall-gypsy chapter 145 . 2/14/2015
can you please write a Table of Contents so we could find parts of the stories like Turning the Tables and other such ones that have multiple parts spread over the Chapters? this series is awesome by the way also what was the last major event before Twilight started Looping?
OBSERVER01 chapter 145 . 2/14/2015
most favorite loop yet. by the way could you do a long loop where twilight and the rest including nyx,leman,ciaphas and the chaos gods do a loop in the rwby/beacon verse as a tribute to monty oum the creator of RWBY who recently passed away?
OBSERVER01 chapter 144 . 2/14/2015
more loops with leman russ please.
OBSERVER01 chapter 143 . 2/14/2015
well done
Kamen Rider Yokai chapter 145 . 2/14/2015
Saph I may never go back to space battles now but I still enjoy these loop stories. Their one of the few things that make me feel human still thanks to my topamax induced depression. I actually think they help me get over it. Laughter seems to be a cure for depression. I can't wait until the next compilation is up.
TheJokerMan chapter 145 . 2/14/2015
...Have I been here before?
Oh, right. More colourful insanity I see.
Well done.