Reviews for MLP Loops
MarcelineFan chapter 137 . 1/3/2015
Hey, is it possible to submit your own loop stories? I'd really like to submit one!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
3.2 - Is Pinkie Pie playing what I think she's playing. IS SHE BUCKING PLAYING WHAT I THINK SHE'S PLAYING?

Ahem, sorry. But still, if she is playing what I think it is... KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Wow, I'm tired. Must be all the sugar I've had.
RowanSkie chapter 137 . 12/28/2014
(I actually read all from Chpter 1 to 73 for no reason, and I'm reviewing in the "current" last page...?)
Kris Overstreet chapter 116 . 12/25/2014
110.16 was inspired by two Parry Gripp songs, "Space Unicorn" and "Neon Pegasus." "Neon Pegasus" in particular is about a pegasus who overcomes all sorts of evil and downer stuff... built entirely of non-sequitur stuff. Must be heard to be believed, and no guarantees even then.
SonOfNenji chapter 116 . 12/25/2014
110.16 was kind of disturbing, actually.

Even tangential mentions of "forced to abase thyself" usually are.

That WAS a crapsack-sugarbowl variation of Star Wars, right?

That's not... kid friendly no matter how you look at it... _
Detective Me chapter 137 . 12/24/2014
Yes! I've finally caught up! I really love this fic. Awesome work.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 102 . 12/18/2014
Was 96.18 Based on that one show where a murderer got picked as the date, but afterwords she rufused to go because he was too creepy?
Withdrawn chapter 137 . 12/16/2014
I don't normally review since I know this is just the collection. . . but dear god, with Derpy and the Doctor I could hear the song and easily picture exactly what they were doing down to poses for each verse and line, who sung what and everything. It was juuust a little bit too perfect. Also? I never really truly and fully UNDERSTOOD the horror of Chaos Goddess of Parties Pinkie Pie until the Hellsing pastiche from two chapters back. 'There's a party in my soul and everypony's invited!' is probably one of - if not the - single most terrifying lines I've read, and that's with full knowledge of the context and characters involved.
Aotrs Commander chapter 137 . 12/11/2014
I have been reading this vast fic for... weeks now, a handful of chapters per day. It is with great sadness that I reach the leading edge, since it has become something of a staple. (On the otherhand, by frack have I wracked up a lot of others stories to read in the meantime!) In places, a mixed bag, as such things will be when devolving into some many areas, but so many highlights: Spike and Rarity, Sunset, that one moment with Sam Carter and Celestia's I'm-watching-you, the Jedi being strong in the Horse, the ascentions especially Sweetie's) Naruto and Kakashi... Stupendous work by you and all the other myriad authors...

I shall look forward to the continutations, though at something of a lesser rate!
gawainfoxx chapter 136 . 12/10/2014
Culture:
First of all. It's Hegemonizing Swarm. As in "Hegemony"? And Twilight should correct the confused Dalek on that, for the laughs.
Firehedgehog chapter 137 . 12/9/2014
niiice
Corvus no Genmu chapter 136 . 12/9/2014
Admittedly, I'm not one to review that often, particularly when it is more of a suggestion than an actual review but ever since seeing "Rainbow Rocks" myself and reading this series of stories...

Have you considered using the song "In Harmony" as sung by Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" cartoon series? Aside from Ariel being a mermaid and likely having some sort of sway over the Dazzlings, them being sea creatures and all, I think that song in particular would have an interesting effect on the Dazzlings as it's a polar opposite to their choice song "Let's Have a Battle."

That... or Aqua's "We Belong to the Sea" if you're trying for a more emotional feel to bring the trio "into the fold" so to speak. The Dazzlings are, first and foremost, denizens of the sea much as they claimed to rule over Equestria and if nothing else, the song will pull at their heartstrings something fierce I'm sure.

If you want a bunch of silliness however... "Rick Gastly" from the Church of the Helix Choir. No, none of that is a miss-type, just... Google it. Trust me, the song alone is quite fun to listen to and honestly, I can't imagine how the Dazzlings would react to it and its... ahem... primary vocalist.
OBSERVER01 chapter 137 . 12/9/2014
must have more!
wildrook chapter 137 . 12/9/2014
She looped as Rin Tohsaka, remember?

I assumed that she got that particular Keychain because of it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 136 . 12/9/2014
more twilight x rainbow dash shipping!
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 59 .. Last Next »