Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
Hope06 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Awwww Tony is worried awes
Dam Natasha even with a broken arm you certainly can kick ass
Can't wait to read more
JRBarton chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Intriguing, again a good installment and again left wainting for more ...soon! :-) good job
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Aww. This was really good. Poor Thor. They just keep getting beat up.
Sandy-wmd chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Yeah, Iron Man and Hulk are NOT subtle. And Tony is just as mouthy as ever. :) I hope they find an anti-venom that works on Thor.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Well, Thor and Clint are out of commission. But looks like they are getting somewhere and at least have a tentative game plan. Poor guys. I love all the drama though...so keep it coming pls. :)
kimbee chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Hooray! Another chapter! I love this fic, and enjoy every chapter!
Please update soon, I wanna keep reading!
Harm Marie chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Liked this.
Quicksilver Soul chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Brilliant.

Your characterizations are spot on, especially with Tony (though, I am biased as he's my favourite character). At the same time, I really appreciate the grace with which you're handling the mental issues in this piece. Most tend to gloss over them (and, alas, as I am mostly ignorant of the subject, I'm sure I'm guilty of it too), or give them too little or too much in terms of helping.

I'm incredibly curious to see where you go with the plot, and I'm curious to see how you'll have things work out. Please update when you can, and thank you for writing such a fantastic piece.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
When I saw the title, I immediately started singing ALLLLLWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS OOOONE TILL THE BATTLE'S WON WITH EVIL ON THE RUUUUN WE NEVER COME UNDOOOONE...
Shandare chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Ha! "Capiscle". Love it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Freakin' awesome!

Most excellent. So what is it that Clint knows? Where they are all hiding or something else and more?
Makurayami Ookami chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
This is an amazing story. Well written. I loved it. Poor Clint.
pottyandweezlbe89 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Loving this so much drama :)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Ugh. Hill gets on my nerves. In glad this will do what he can to help and that they got the bifrost fixed. Whoo.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Well Clint was actually easier.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »