Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
bluesunVM chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Another great chapter. Hawkeye is in soooo much trouble when the others catch up to him. Hopefully he will still be in one piece then.
kimbee chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
"The hawk as flown the nest"
Best finishing line ever!
All round an amazing chapter, I enjoyed it very much!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
PsychicDynamite chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Let me just first say, hi!

This fanfiction is uh-ma-zing. I want to hug you wherever you are.

Everyone in the fic so far is so well done, and, just, the concept with the Avengers Tower, the Avengers living together (which I knew was going to happen because of the building plans at the end of the Avengers), and them all learning how to get along. How you included Pepper into all of this was nice too. You took a good perspective at each Avenger and I love it. That and Clint gets some limelight. I love me some Clint.

Honestly, I could go on and on. Chapter lengths are phenomenal. I don't know about updates because I just found this fic last night, and have been reading it nonstop.

One regret is that I wish the plot of Iron Man 3 was incorporated with it, but since you published this before the movie, it's not that big of a deal. Tony's PTSD about NY was mentioned, so I'm good.

Many many thanks,

Namite
Emma PixieLix Duggan chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Totally worth the wait! Thanks for the update :) I do love looking forward to reading more of this story. As ever some great character insight and evolution, and some great hints of things to come; though I'm sure as with all you're great stories there are still many many great plot twists and turns to come.
All the best and many thanks
x Em x
Englishrose2011 chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
I've been following this story from the beginning and all I can say is that it's getting chapter by chapter, building up the story, Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.
Harm Marie chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Liked this.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Yay. I like how everyone is finally admitting how they feel about the others.
Sandy-wmd chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Thanks for updating! Lots of story and not much action in this one, but with my favorite Avenger doped up with painkillers and my second favorite sidelined so he doesn't wreck DC it's probably for the best. :)
Hope06 chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Tony's protectivecnes was definitely felt and shown
As was Natasha's
Great chapter
bluesunVM chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter, definitely looking forward to more and seeing how long can a stubborn Hawkeye hold out against everyone trying to help him.
kimbee chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
OOOOOO love the last sentence- sooo, so good.
Man I really hope Tonys inverse scanner thingo works... That'd be cool!
Qweb chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Got to have the filler chapters to move things along. The medical "science" makes sense.
Tony needs his AC/DC, Steve hates breaking and entering, but they'll all do what they can to help Clint. Nice.
VioletBrock chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
This was a good set-up chapter; well done! You had a lot to explain, and you did it well. I am impressed with the medical/technical language! Sounded good to me and carried your ideas forward. Poor, poor Clint. And now poor Thor. Eek, Asgardian and poison - what will happen?!

I just saw "The Wolverine" last weekend, and I'm pretty sure that Viper was the one villian's name. She was evil! You did a nice job with her character, and it's crazy that you picked that villian for your story; what a neat coincidence! Brilliant minds think alike!

Great job; thank you for another chapter!
;) Vi
JRBarton chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Hi, soooo glad to see you back in the game. I was starting to worry and here you are, with a new piece of the puzzle. I'm very curious to see where you're taking us. Tell your muse to behave, ok? You're doing a great job, cheers :-)
Yuki082 chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
This is awesome. I mean really, really awesome.
The characterization is good and the premise is completely believable. We all saw Broken!Tony in IM3 and it totally makes sense that the rest would be having some issues. I'm also really enjoying the fact that in the Avengers Banner was the one with the most issues and now he seems to be the one who has it the most together.
Please keep writing!