Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Liked this.
Katherine March chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Poor Clint, I really hope he is okay. Thor is back :)
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Oh gosh I've missed this story. What a great chapter. From Tasha's reaction to the bar and darts. To Thor's arrival... and all the bits and pieces in between.

Loving this.
JRBarton chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Glad to see you back, I like your story very much, the way you describe PTSD is very sensible, update soon please
icanhearthedrums chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Poor clint! Hope he feels better
Deanna Ravenheart chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Really good so far! I love team fics that are well written. o3o Looking forward to your next update!

-D
Lastavica chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh I enjoyed this! 6 chapters! I'm behind!

I like that you set up Tony's plan with him explaining it all to Bruce. I really enjoyed that interaction.

Oh gosh! the prospect of LOTS of angsty Barton! I can't wait! That poor man kills my heart! "if it's going to mean Barton never has another sleepless night." ... lkajshdfkljasdfh MY HEART!

I get a kick out of the fact that Tony's main reason for them all moving in is to deal with the aftermath of Manhattan. Quite a different take and I'm interested to see how it all works out.

I like that Bruce agrees because he totally sees the value in the team thing (Tony helping him and all... plus he'd been so alone) . And I love that Tony just needs family! OOOH Avengers FEELS!

Que the Steve feels! Poor Steve! His isolation and loneliness is killer!

lol and I love how you described him as Tony's "first target". Tony's so off kilter and I just have this funny image of him sneaking around trying to catch Steve unawares.

I loved the image of Steve in his sad little apartment while strange Tony has totally invaded it.
I love how they both think other doesn't like him. It's so sad too.

Yay! 1 down! I could comment on so many tiny details that I loved, but I need to stop! lol

Wow! I loved this! Can't wait to read more! Well written too! So much detail! I really really loved this first chapter!
JRBarton chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The best story read so far about their coming together in the Tower. The dialogues are extremely well written, slow paced enough to make them feel real. I like the interaction amongst the characters, very wary one of the other, realistic since they actually didn't know each other. Good job, I'm waiting for updates hopefully soon
Lillehafrue chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Wow! How am I only just now finding this? I've never seen a story from this angle before. Loving it! Clint condition is heartbreaking. You've captured him and the others very realistically. Looking forward to more!
kimbee chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Haha I think I see where this is headed... Clint dartboard...
Awesome! Sounds Ike fun :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
This was most excellent. From Mata Hari to Darts and all the little bits in between.
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oh, I am so looking forward to the next chapter...Clint playing darts. Sounds like all kinds of fun. :)
Hope06 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Hugs to Clint lots of hugs
kimbee chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Woot! Bifrost mending, here we come!
Maria is annooying in this one... Perfect! XD
And Clint is an amazing smart person-like how you wrote that :)
Emma PixieLix Duggan chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
genuinely love it when I get the email to say theres a new chapter to this story! Everything stops so I can sit down and enjoy it. So naturally I can't wait for the next one!
Thanks for constantly delivering, interesting, detailed, believable stories that are true to the characters and universe they come from. I've been enjoying your work ever since your Enterprise stories. I was blown away by the scale of them and the skill in the narration.
So with this story in a franchise I love, I can't wait to read where this goes. The characters are spot on and the story is utterly engaging, can't wait to get that next email!
x Em x