Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
Lillehafrue chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Wow! How am I only just now finding this? I've never seen a story from this angle before. Loving it! Clint condition is heartbreaking. You've captured him and the others very realistically. Looking forward to more!
kimbee chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Haha I think I see where this is headed... Clint dartboard...
Awesome! Sounds Ike fun :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
This was most excellent. From Mata Hari to Darts and all the little bits in between.
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Oh, I am so looking forward to the next chapter...Clint playing darts. Sounds like all kinds of fun. :)
Hope06 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Hugs to Clint lots of hugs
kimbee chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Woot! Bifrost mending, here we come!
Maria is annooying in this one... Perfect! XD
And Clint is an amazing smart person-like how you wrote that :)
Emma PixieLix Duggan chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
genuinely love it when I get the email to say theres a new chapter to this story! Everything stops so I can sit down and enjoy it. So naturally I can't wait for the next one!
Thanks for constantly delivering, interesting, detailed, believable stories that are true to the characters and universe they come from. I've been enjoying your work ever since your Enterprise stories. I was blown away by the scale of them and the skill in the narration.
So with this story in a franchise I love, I can't wait to read where this goes. The characters are spot on and the story is utterly engaging, can't wait to get that next email!
x Em x
TheNaggingCube chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Clint is smart and Tony just figured it out. Love it.
Peeves' best friend chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Apply cold water to the burned area Agent Hill. :D

Nicely done, you are keeping the story moving at a nice pace and it is interesting to see where you go with this. Clint in the role of 'dumb-downer' could be just the thing to make Tony comprehensible for the 99.9% of the world who don't understand him when he's speaking 'English'.
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Looks like a new adventure for the team. Although Steve is missing from the bunch and well Thor. But he's in another dimension.
Englishrose2011 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
I am really enjoying this story, and you have got the characters spot on.
I look forward to reading more of it soon.
Hope06 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Well done Steve for 'talking' Natasha into it
I just want to hug Clint he is in for a long road but we know he won't be alone
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Loved it all, but I fell in love all over again with the line would it help you that it's Tony's turn to try to persuade you next?
Evenstar214 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
New chapter showed some great emotions between Clint and Steve. Passing through by Clint's condition, we also could find out Steve's reactions to this kind of new situation. And Tony talked about something, opened a little bit is good for him:)!

Finally, we have Natasha joins the picture. Even though she's really worried herself(and the works) will trigger the memories problems. And you let us know how bad is it to Clint in this chapter.

I had to say I loved every chapters. Please keep up this great work:)!
Hedgi chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
"He should probably give someone some money to help sort that out"
I love it.
Man, i love this story so much.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »