Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
StarliteOracle chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
like this :)
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Hmmm...what is the mystery with Natasha? I like how vulnerable you portrayed Clint. Eager to see how this all pans out.
Hope06 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Loved this chapter. I want to hug Clint so bad but I also loved seeing Tony's soft side

And Pepper she is amazing
kimbee chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This chapter was over far too quickly! Please update soon? :)
I'm liking where this is headed, so so much. I'm enjoying Clint and his predicament especially. :)
Looking forward to the next one! :D
jcw1252 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Please keep writing, this is truly a wonderful reading!
You gave everyone their moments and not to overly.
Great teamfic I have not read for a long time!
won't be the Victim chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for more! :D
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Really intrigued with how far you are going to take Clint and Natasha's relationship...well, if at all. I love that you paired Bruce and Clint together. He really is the only guy that really understands what Clint is going through.

However are you going to get Natasha to move into Stark Tower? And can't wait to see what happends when they are all living together. They definitely are a dynamic bunch.
Bookdancer chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Really liking this so far! I was overjoyed when I found that this is mostly gonna be about Clint (my personal fave). Please update soon!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
What a fanstastic start! Love that scene with Tony and Steve. Funny how they both think the other doesn't like him, but then you do get that feeling in the movie don't you? I love this "continuation" of where the movie left off.
kimbee chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Wooooo I love this story so much!

Love Bruce's comeback in this story- the "yes, quite frequently" line had me sniggering. XD

Please update soooooon!
KRAlover chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I have to say one if the best team fics I have read so far! Update ASAP! Make them chapters longer!:))
Xx
G
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
This is a great story idea and it just keeps getting better. Love Bruce throughout this chapter with both Natasha and Clint.

At least Clint knows he needs help and to accept it, even if he isn't completely ready for it.
Hope06 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
What an awesome chapter I loved seeing Natasha's concern for Clint and the fact that Clint said yes may just help Natasha say yes in the future

And Bruce loved him particularly with Clint

Keep up the awesome work
ASKessler chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I like your writing style and really like where this plot is going. Keep up the good work and update soon. Saved in my favs and notify so I'll know when you do!
Nascarfan14 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Nice story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »