Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
This story is completely awesome! I have been sitting here reading for 2hrs straight and am only stopping here because if I don't get to bed I'll fall asleep in my office tomorrow.

This is by far the best of any of the "all the Avengers move into Stark tower together" fics that I've read. You balance out the fun moments with the serious stuff, like Viper and Clint's illness, and nobody seems OOC at all. You even write Thor well, which many other authors are clueless at.

I'll be back to finish reading, soon!
weemcg33 chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
This story was awesome from start to finish. You wrote all the characters really well, and I'm a sucker for Clint and Tony.
The constant action, angst and humour kept me entertained throughout.
I can't wait for more! Also I loved IronMan 3, Robert Downey Junior is amazing!
jwill21 chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Great fic. Really enjoyed reading it. hope u make a sequel
kimbee chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
Sorry Drogna, I've been a lazy butt and didnt review your last three chapters!
Well, the basic gist of it is...

DAYUM, way to finish with a bang! So much (amazingly written) action, and wonderful character development.
I'm hoping (really hoping) that there's a sequel in the works.
I love where you've left it too, tis BRILLIANT. Congrats on writing a really great story that I have enjoyed from beginning to end. :)
Jael73 chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
This is amazing work. I would have liked to see an little more angst with Bruce, but I love your descriptions of everyone's mannerisms, and I can really hear the characters with the dialogue you've created. Great job!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
A really awesome story, and what a great ending! I really liked that you had JARVIS as...well, Jarvis! Very interesting indeed. Hope to see more from you.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
I thoroughly loved every second of this story. It was beyond an enjoyable read and I'll definitely be looking into any other stories you post in this fandom. You captured all the characters so well. Great job, great story! I can't wait to see more from you (but focus on your novel first :) )
Death-sama01 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
AWESOME STORY!
salwyn77 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Oh, man! You update faster than I am able to review! :-) This story was so amazing! The talk between Steve and Clint in this chapter was great! The whole development of the characters and the forming of friendship was so well written! You are a very talented author! Absolutely one of the best stories Ive read for a while. I nearly cried that it is over now! Please come back to this fandom soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
but you didn't mark this story complete soooooo I am assuming there is an epilogue.

Great story with an excellent wrap up to it. *sniff* Jarvis. So believable a story. I liked that.
bluesunVM chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Loved the story. I hope you do come back and write more at some point.
Harm Marie chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Liked this lots.
Whitelion69 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
This was a very good story.
Qweb chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Thanks for the wrap up. I'll miss your stories. Come back soon.
Qweb chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Awesome action. Loved it!
268 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »