Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
Another well though out and researched chapter. Well Done!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
I like this chapter in the fact that Clint knows more about something that the others don't, showing that he is not just good for shooting a bow and arrow. He is smart and has an intellect that is kinda hidden in the movies. They really need to do a movie with just the Black Widow and Hawkeye.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
Good to see Clint getting to use his mind for things other than shooting arrows. Nice job with the Star Trek idea.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
'He was a sniper because he liked high places' I love this line! Good work.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Digging into the problems of Clint. Well done! Another great chapter.
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Another amazing chapter. You have researched PTSD a lot for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This one pretty much sums up the Cap and Banner. Well Done!
Nicolene B chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story!
Ezra Cross chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Dear lovely author:

Though I am a mass Avengers Fanfic writer, I rarely if ever actually read other fanfictions. I'm not sure what possessed me to dabble in it today, but I am glad I did. Because then I found this.

Don't you ever have that time where you read a good story and wished to God you could download it? Well that is what you have achieved in this dramatic tale. I'm in awe, and it really is a work to be proud of. I've been writing these characters for three good years and i've taken them places you would never expect, but the spin you have put on them is just simply fantastic.

Be proud, you deserve it. I've reached midway through this story now, and I'm excited to see how it is going to end.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/1/2015
OMG! I never realised hat Jeremy Renner was the bad sherif until I watched it, it was soo obvious! This little tidbit of info made my day, and I'm loving this story!
0aka chapter 26 . 2/13/2015
Just had to review
Omg I love this story soo much and hope to see a sequal and Jarvis is awesome. It would be cool if you had a fix just dedicated to Jarvis and the things he has to deal with, Jarvis's everyday life
ShadowWriter33 chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
This is an unbelievably amazing story!
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Hi, really like this story.

One think I don't like about what he said: "people with IQs over 100", it's not uncommon to have an IQ over 100, that's about average for at least 1st world countries (I don't know how it works, I just know the statistics). Genius IQ is 140 and above, so he'd be better of saying people with IQs about 150, because I'm pretty certain that everyone in that room would've had IQs over 100.
Tigerlil Jill chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
OMG! I thought that you wrote the characters extremely well and realistic! The plot was unbelievable, and... just... WOW. My mind is blown at the quality of work in this. Keep writing!
AccidentalNaps chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
This is just wonderful.
I've been steadily enjoying it over the last few days and I must apologise for not reviewing until now, I just couldn't pull myself out of it enough to do so!
The characterisation is perfect, you have captured everyone so brilliantly that it is no effort to imagine how they are acting with just a few choice words. The interactions are spot on as well, it has been such a pleasure to read this story!
The plot was fantastic too, the right amount of mystery and tension to keep me hooked (and unable to guess who was behind everything), and not hugely confusing.
I think I love The Hulk, the whole 'Cupid rescue' was brilliant, and I loved the visual of him swimming to shore with Thor waving at him out the Quinjet window. The way that you've developed the team into an actual team has been really enjoyable to read.
Thanks for posting this, it's SO GOOD!
I'm running out of ways to say "I bloody love this story!" so I'll stop, and go and read everything else you've written Avengers wise!
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »