Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
Tigerlil Jill chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
OMG! I thought that you wrote the characters extremely well and realistic! The plot was unbelievable, and... just... WOW. My mind is blown at the quality of work in this. Keep writing!
AccidentalNaps chapter 26 . 5/29/2014
This is just wonderful.
I've been steadily enjoying it over the last few days and I must apologise for not reviewing until now, I just couldn't pull myself out of it enough to do so!
The characterisation is perfect, you have captured everyone so brilliantly that it is no effort to imagine how they are acting with just a few choice words. The interactions are spot on as well, it has been such a pleasure to read this story!
The plot was fantastic too, the right amount of mystery and tension to keep me hooked (and unable to guess who was behind everything), and not hugely confusing.
I think I love The Hulk, the whole 'Cupid rescue' was brilliant, and I loved the visual of him swimming to shore with Thor waving at him out the Quinjet window. The way that you've developed the team into an actual team has been really enjoyable to read.
Thanks for posting this, it's SO GOOD!
I'm running out of ways to say "I bloody love this story!" so I'll stop, and go and read everything else you've written Avengers wise!
Ralob chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I think the characters were all in-character, and the plot was well-done. Excellent job!
Thousandsmiles chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
This was great!
medstudent1026 chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
Oooohhhh winter soldier feels
medstudent1026 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Aaawwwww i squint a stevetasha andd its so cute them both being motherhens... thank you for introducing me to teamfics, i would have never considered them until now
JuliaAurelia chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Finally finished, and only took me two evenings :) This was a truly amazing, fantastic story, not only one of the best fics in this fandom, but one of the best I've ever read, period, and I've been reading fics in various fandoms for over 10 years. Bravo!

I have this one favorited for what I think are gonna be many rereads...
JuliaAurelia chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
The Red Skull! Jeepers!
JuliaAurelia chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
I'm still reading (again, I mean I went to work and had my day and everything) and this story is still edge-of-your-seat brilliant!
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
This story is completely awesome! I have been sitting here reading for 2hrs straight and am only stopping here because if I don't get to bed I'll fall asleep in my office tomorrow.

This is by far the best of any of the "all the Avengers move into Stark tower together" fics that I've read. You balance out the fun moments with the serious stuff, like Viper and Clint's illness, and nobody seems OOC at all. You even write Thor well, which many other authors are clueless at.

I'll be back to finish reading, soon!
weemcg33 chapter 26 . 2/24/2014
This story was awesome from start to finish. You wrote all the characters really well, and I'm a sucker for Clint and Tony.
The constant action, angst and humour kept me entertained throughout.
I can't wait for more! Also I loved IronMan 3, Robert Downey Junior is amazing!
jwill21 chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Great fic. Really enjoyed reading it. hope u make a sequel
kimbee chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
Sorry Drogna, I've been a lazy butt and didnt review your last three chapters!
Well, the basic gist of it is...

DAYUM, way to finish with a bang! So much (amazingly written) action, and wonderful character development.
I'm hoping (really hoping) that there's a sequel in the works.
I love where you've left it too, tis BRILLIANT. Congrats on writing a really great story that I have enjoyed from beginning to end. :)
Jael73 chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
This is amazing work. I would have liked to see an little more angst with Bruce, but I love your descriptions of everyone's mannerisms, and I can really hear the characters with the dialogue you've created. Great job!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
A really awesome story, and what a great ending! I really liked that you had JARVIS as...well, Jarvis! Very interesting indeed. Hope to see more from you.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »