Reviews for Assembled We Are Strong
kimbee chapter 26 . 1/31/2014
Sorry Drogna, I've been a lazy butt and didnt review your last three chapters!
Well, the basic gist of it is...

DAYUM, way to finish with a bang! So much (amazingly written) action, and wonderful character development.
I'm hoping (really hoping) that there's a sequel in the works.
I love where you've left it too, tis BRILLIANT. Congrats on writing a really great story that I have enjoyed from beginning to end. :)
Jael73 chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
This is amazing work. I would have liked to see an little more angst with Bruce, but I love your descriptions of everyone's mannerisms, and I can really hear the characters with the dialogue you've created. Great job!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
A really awesome story, and what a great ending! I really liked that you had JARVIS as...well, Jarvis! Very interesting indeed. Hope to see more from you.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
I thoroughly loved every second of this story. It was beyond an enjoyable read and I'll definitely be looking into any other stories you post in this fandom. You captured all the characters so well. Great job, great story! I can't wait to see more from you (but focus on your novel first :) )
Death-sama01 chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
AWESOME STORY!
salwyn77 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Oh, man! You update faster than I am able to review! :-) This story was so amazing! The talk between Steve and Clint in this chapter was great! The whole development of the characters and the forming of friendship was so well written! You are a very talented author! Absolutely one of the best stories Ive read for a while. I nearly cried that it is over now! Please come back to this fandom soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
but you didn't mark this story complete soooooo I am assuming there is an epilogue.

Great story with an excellent wrap up to it. *sniff* Jarvis. So believable a story. I liked that.
bluesunVM chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Loved the story. I hope you do come back and write more at some point.
Harm Marie chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Liked this lots.
Whitelion69 chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
This was a very good story.
Qweb chapter 26 . 1/17/2014
Thanks for the wrap up. I'll miss your stories. Come back soon.
Qweb chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Awesome action. Loved it!
Harm Marie chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Liked this.
TheNaggingCube chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
More Clint Owies!

Loved the action in this.
Black Betty chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
What a great chapter! I can't wait for your next one...but I will admit I will be sad when you end this story! I hope to keep seeing you writing though!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »